Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm unironically a male feminist

Magnum112

Magnum112

Banned
-
Here is the main reason why:
We have reached the point of no return, women used to have more respect and value then men, they seem to hate it, and want to be seen the same as men, society right now is in a state of transitioning, towards that, but sense that transition is being fought back, we see that women still keep their high value, still being treated as queens, still looked at as if they are these perfect angels they got to have their cake and eat it too, the result? is this fucked up society.

The push back against feminism needs to end, its over, we are never going back to our old arrangement, we need more women in the army, we need more women in trash collection.
isn't it amazing that "man right activists" get mad when women join the army? I say let them join the army, men were thought of as expendable, let women taste that too, and see what we can go from their.

Fighting feminism is sticking to a dying concept and benefits women while men still slave away.

JoinedApr 21, 2021

We have reached the point of no return, women used to have more respect and value then men, they seem to hate it, and want to be seen the same as men, society right now is in a state of transitioning, towards that, but sense that transition is being fought back, we see that women still keep their high value, still being treated as queens, still looked at as if they are these perfect angels they got to have their cake and eat it too, the result? is this fucked up society.

The push back against feminism needs to end, its over, we are never going back to our old arrangement, we need more women in the army, we need more women in trash collection.
isn't it amazing that "man right activists" get mad when women join the army? I say let them join the army, men were thought of as expendable, let women taste that too, and see what we can go from their.

Fighting feminism is sticking to a dying concept and benefits women while men still slave away.
so are @Diocel and @Idotms. lol.

go back to reddit you faggot :feelsUgh:

kill yourself unironically (in minecraft)

Agree except the pushback against feminism needing to end.
Men's rights activists don't get mad and usually welcome it seeing as they are closer to egalitarians. It's traditionalists and many masculinity redpill copers that don't like it.
But this is untrue. Feminism is only about freeing women from their roles. Men are still slaving away except this time it's for the greater good of society with no objective end goal instead of a wife and children.

Last edited:
9D9AEBD6 531C 42EB 8B86 5AA22A4161A8

JoinedApr 21, 2021

the problem is that feminism is a HUUUWHITE FUCKING LIE.

They say it's about equality. THere's NOTHING GENDER NEUTRAL ABOUT THE FUCKING NAME OF YOUR GODDAMN MOVEMENT YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITES.

You want to act like you want to be in charge, when you FLIP YOUR SHIT if you have to pay one dime on a date, or make any move beyond a hair toss to signal availability. You want fucking raises WITHOUT ASKING FOR IT, while very male HAS to painfully force themselves to shoulder on this risk. YOU FUCKING HATE INCELS because in many ways, we throw a middle finger at the GENDERED AND PATRIARCHAL idea of turning ourselves into gallant and chivalrous "alphas." A man who abdicates the full extent of their capability and responsibilities is NOT A MAN, he's a FUCKING INCEL LOSER.

FUCK FEMINISM. FUCK MALE FEMINISTS EVEN MORE

Last edited:
That's cool, welcome to .is

the problem is that feminism is a FUCKING LIE.

They say it's about equality. THere's NOTHING GENDER NEUTRAL ABOUT THE FUCKING NAME OF YOUR GODDAMN MOVEMENT YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITES.

You want to act like you want to be in charge, when you FLIP YOUR SHIT if you have to pay one dime on a date, or make any move beyond a hair toss to signal availability.

FUCK FEMINISM. FUCK MALE FEMINISTS EVEN MORE
Legit they only want the benefits and none of the downsides

But when will it end? I don't want to be in my 80s still hearing these foids bitch about "muh equal rights"

Male feminists? they do exist in 2021 please.. you can't be that fucked in the head supporting something as evil as feminism

I didn't even bother reading your post, at this point is useless trying to understand something from your POV

Last edited:
kys nigger faggot

What's up with fags, foids, chads and cucks showing up to the forum lately?

Last edited:
Did you get your period yet?

Where are the mods when we need them the most? :feelsbadman:

Plz rope immediately

Yesterday. I've been lurking ngl, it bothered me that I couldn't use the search bar and I couldn't take it anymore :feelsree:
Wait what

You still lurked, pretending to be gone :feelswhat:

Bruh..

Cucks like you should just rope

You made that gay suicide pact acting like you left
I told everyone I was gonna take a break from posting and probably come back later. Stop spreading fake news you lying weasel

I told everyone I was gonna take a break from posting and probably come back later. Stop spreading fake news you lying weasel
Im not spreading anything :feelswhat: im addressing you directly nigga :feelswhat::feelswhat:

BlkpillPress was right, we need to start pushing for legalized prostitution and sex bots.

We have reached the point of no return, women used to have more respect and value then men, they seem to hate it,
''They seem to hate'' LOL What I see is that women seek to be more privileged than they ALREADY ARE. Whenever a man points out their privileges women gaslight and deny it.
and want to be seen the same as men,
See above.
we see that women still keep their high value, still being treated as queens, still looked at as if they are these perfect angels they got to have their cake and eat it too, the result? is this fucked up society.
And that's the product of feminism, not the other way around. In fact, not only they will still be high value, they are also seeking to gain value further.
Yeah let's just let women support a misandrist ideology that, despite being privileged, has the audacity to still demand even more privileges while at the same time gaslighting men into think they are the ''privileged ones''. Let's support an ideology that advocates to call men trash and rapists, and also advocates to take NO FUCKING ACCOUNTABILITY for any women's wrongdoings.

Wrong, NOT fighting feminism is the problem that is causing women to get privileged.

I can't fathom how absolutely retarded and bluepilled you are. How the fuck do you have your head so far up your ass to think Feminism is seeking equality? First off, as I already said, they deny they are privielged. Second of all, they seek more privileges. Third, they are misandrist. Fourth, they deny and laught at men's issues. So how the fucking fuck despite all of these facts you come to a conclusion that goes in the opposite direction? Just fucking delete your account already you fucking retard. Jesus christ.

Last edited:
You mean, masculinist ?

Doesnt matter tbh, China will wipe us out eventually.

Kill yourself nigger

Why is there so much cucked shit on this forum these days? So many larpers
This is probably the fourth one I have seen. I am almost 100% sure this place is getting raided. And the sad thing is the mods haven’t even done shit.

Unironically kill yourself slowly and painfully