It's Over I'm unironically a male feminist

M

Magnum112

Greycel
14h 41m
Here is the main reason why:
We have reached the point of no return, women used to have more respect and value then men, they seem to hate it, and want to be seen the same as men, society right now is in a state of transitioning, towards that, but sense that transition is being fought back, we see that women still keep their high value, still being treated as queens, still looked at as if they are these perfect angels they got to have their cake and eat it too, the result? is this fucked up society.

The push back against feminism needs to end, its over, we are never going back to our old arrangement, we need more women in the army, we need more women in trash collection.
isn't it amazing that "man right activists" get mad when women join the army? I say let them join the army, men were thought of as expendable, let women taste that too, and see what we can go from their.

Fighting feminism is sticking to a dying concept and benefits women while men still slave away.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
276d 19h 44m
JoinedApr 21, 2021

FamilyGuy1999

FamilyGuy1999

Ugly
★★★★★
80d 12h 11m
We have reached the point of no return, women used to have more respect and value then men, they seem to hate it, and want to be seen the same as men, society right now is in a state of transitioning, towards that, but sense that transition is being fought back, we see that women still keep their high value, still being treated as queens, still looked at as if they are these perfect angels they got to have their cake and eat it too, the result? is this fucked up society.

The push back against feminism needs to end, its over, we are never going back to our old arrangement, we need more women in the army, we need more women in trash collection.
isn't it amazing that "man right activists" get mad when women join the army? I say let them join the army, men were thought of as expendable, let women taste that too, and see what we can go from their.

Fighting feminism is sticking to a dying concept and benefits women while men still slave away.
so are @Diocel and @Idotms. lol.

s0ver

s0ver

breast cancer enthusiast
37d 9h 31m
go back to reddit you faggot :feelsUgh:

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Emperor of the youngcels and chicken nuggets
★★★★★
56d 33m
kill yourself unironically (in minecraft)

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
117d 2h 9m

Agree except the pushback against feminism needing to end.
Men's rights activists don't get mad and usually welcome it seeing as they are closer to egalitarians. It's traditionalists and many masculinity redpill copers that don't like it.
But this is untrue. Feminism is only about freeing women from their roles. Men are still slaving away except this time it's for the greater good of society with no objective end goal instead of a wife and children.

Last edited:
BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
228d 7h 12m

JoinedApr 21, 2021

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
67d 1h 2m
the problem is that feminism is a HUUUWHITE FUCKING LIE.

They say it's about equality. THere's NOTHING GENDER NEUTRAL ABOUT THE FUCKING NAME OF YOUR GODDAMN MOVEMENT YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITES.

You want to act like you want to be in charge, when you FLIP YOUR SHIT if you have to pay one dime on a date, or make any move beyond a hair toss to signal availability. You want fucking raises WITHOUT ASKING FOR IT, while very male HAS to painfully force themselves to shoulder on this risk. YOU FUCKING HATE INCELS because in many ways, we throw a middle finger at the GENDERED AND PATRIARCHAL idea of turning ourselves into gallant and chivalrous "alphas." A man who abdicates the full extent of their capability and responsibilities is NOT A MAN, he's a FUCKING INCEL LOSER.

FUCK FEMINISM. FUCK MALE FEMINISTS EVEN MORE

Last edited:
Ika-Sama

Ika-Sama

Suffering from Brain Damage
★★★★★
52d 18h 50m
That's cool, welcome to .is

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
44d 16h 26m
the problem is that feminism is a FUCKING LIE.

They say it's about equality. THere's NOTHING GENDER NEUTRAL ABOUT THE FUCKING NAME OF YOUR GODDAMN MOVEMENT YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITES.

You want to act like you want to be in charge, when you FLIP YOUR SHIT if you have to pay one dime on a date, or make any move beyond a hair toss to signal availability.

FUCK FEMINISM. FUCK MALE FEMINISTS EVEN MORE
Legit they only want the benefits and none of the downsides

iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★
3d 11h 44m
But when will it end? I don't want to be in my 80s still hearing these foids bitch about "muh equal rights"

Diocel

Diocel

˙ǝsɐǝld 'ǝuo ɹoɟ dnoS ∀
★★★★★
237d 19h 36m
ergophobic

ergophobic

What can be broken, should be broken.
★★★
2d 19h 34m
Male feminists? they do exist in 2021 please.. you can't be that fucked in the head supporting something as evil as feminism

I didn't even bother reading your post, at this point is useless trying to understand something from your POV

Last edited:
TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★
45d 20h 52m
What's up with fags, foids, chads and cucks showing up to the forum lately?

Last edited:
Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

[...]
★★★★★
78d 10h 56m
Did you get your period yet?

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★★
17d 7h 11m
Where are the mods when we need them the most? :feelsbadman:

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
★★★★★
105d 1h 40m
Plz rope immediately

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
189d 6h 14m
Yesterday. I've been lurking ngl, it bothered me that I couldn't use the search bar and I couldn't take it anymore :feelsree:
Wait what

You still lurked, pretending to be gone :feelswhat:

Bruh..

RopeIsHope

RopeIsHope

No hope - only rope
39d 10h 57m
Cucks like you should just rope

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

[...]
★★★★★
78d 10h 56m
You made that gay suicide pact acting like you left
I told everyone I was gonna take a break from posting and probably come back later. Stop spreading fake news you lying weasel

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
189d 6h 14m
I told everyone I was gonna take a break from posting and probably come back later. Stop spreading fake news you lying weasel
Im not spreading anything :feelswhat: im addressing you directly nigga :feelswhat::feelswhat:

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Piece of shit, incel, racist, homophobic, abusive
19d 5h 11m
Hello IT i'll take the bait. Women are uselesses pieces of shit. If you're a "man" and a feminists you realize that defending foids on the internet won't get you laid. See you in ban appeals.

BITG

BITG

Mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
88d 10h 37m
BlkpillPress was right, we need to start pushing for legalized prostitution and sex bots.

FourthWorlder

FourthWorlder

spic stuck in a shithole of misery
★★★★★
10d 22h 28m
We have reached the point of no return, women used to have more respect and value then men, they seem to hate it,
''They seem to hate'' LOL What I see is that women seek to be more privileged than they ALREADY ARE. Whenever a man points out their privileges women gaslight and deny it.
and want to be seen the same as men,
See above.
we see that women still keep their high value, still being treated as queens, still looked at as if they are these perfect angels they got to have their cake and eat it too, the result? is this fucked up society.
And that's the product of feminism, not the other way around. In fact, not only they will still be high value, they are also seeking to gain value further.
Yeah let's just let women support a misandrist ideology that, despite being privileged, has the audacity to still demand even more privileges while at the same time gaslighting men into think they are the ''privileged ones''. Let's support an ideology that advocates to call men trash and rapists, and also advocates to take NO FUCKING ACCOUNTABILITY for any women's wrongdoings.

Wrong, NOT fighting feminism is the problem that is causing women to get privileged.

I can't fathom how absolutely retarded and bluepilled you are. How the fuck do you have your head so far up your ass to think Feminism is seeking equality? First off, as I already said, they deny they are privielged. Second of all, they seek more privileges. Third, they are misandrist. Fourth, they deny and laught at men's issues. So how the fucking fuck despite all of these facts you come to a conclusion that goes in the opposite direction? Just fucking delete your account already you fucking retard. Jesus christ.

Last edited:
SocialzERo

SocialzERo

Necromante
94d 6h 1m
Feminists want women supremacy, not equality - the lie that they are constantly trying to push. Thats the problem.

agree, put whores in the military fronts so we can make use of them.

Last edited:
Leblid

Leblid

Chileancel, 166cm manlet
★★★★
16d 14h 3m
You mean, masculinist ?