Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm ugly.

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I'm ugly. I had a lot of people harass me for it irl, and online, because I;m ugly. That combines with certain social problems that I feel like I have dealt with successfully through alcohol and drugs (weeeeed lmao).

So many fucking people think that people aren't actually ugly. It's funny. It's always "You must photograph badly" or "everyone who tells you you're ugly is lying" or "The universe actually is wrong. I know god came down from his heaven just to cry that he created you and then killed himself...but fuck god he's wrong." It's never "Oh yeah you might be ugly"

There’s weed in Taiwan?

Didn't you leave?

Im short and poor and ugly.

There’s weed in Taiwan?
270786A9 99EB 4F69 908D BB49A5EE6A4C

Yes you are ugly, your only solution is to kill yourself and face that bastard of Allah who created you (in the game)

Yes you are ugly, your only solution is to kill yourself and face that bastard of Allah who created you (in the game)
yeah im going to kms soon
i'll livestream it

teach me taiwanese pls

So many fucking people think that people aren't actually ugly. It's funny. It's always "You must photograph badly"
A photo of me, taken by a professional photographer wouldn’t get one match, while Chad’s worst selfie gets multiple matches

Fakecel if not ugly.