Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm ugly but if I wasn't an autistic, avoidant, anxious sperg I wouldn't be an incel.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I'm just saying what I feel is true.

Sure, even when I was in school girls compared me to Dwight Schrute, Masuka from Dexter etc. I was weak and had to be excused from P.E, couldn't do any pull-ups and such. So my looks definitely kept me back, I wouldn't have gotten any girl based on looks.

But even so, I'm a really weird and socially retarded person. The list of mental stuff that's wrong with me is endless, I can't even recall all that's wrong with me.

I wouldn't have had much luck with women with my looks anyway, but I'm sure that in all these years of living I would've been able to get at least one girlfriend. Maybe I would have had a social circle if I was normal, and through that gotten a girl. Like most people do in their lives. Or at school or uni or something. Plenty of guys did that, and they weren't Chads or anything.

But at this point it doesn't even matter, because by now I've become so ugly the point is moot. I'm old, bald, with fucked up skin and teeth and heart and pancreas etc... It's over for me, even if I became the most socially gifted person ever.

No bro, only top 0.2% of guys ever have sex. Every time you see a non-Chad with a girlfriend, it's betabuxxing or a Jewish conspiracy hologram to keep your hopes up.

You're all of that because you're ugly

You're all of that because you're ugly
No I was autistic or something as a kid too. Shy and meek and avoidant and a bit of a sperg when I warmed up. Definitely some weird stuff wrong with me even when I was a kid. As a teenager it just sort of turned into a massive depression, anxiety and avoidance of people and such.

No I was autistic or something as a kid too. Shy and meek and avoidant and a bit of a sperg when I warmed up. Definitely some weird stuff wrong with me even when I was a kid. As a teenager it just sort of turned into a massive depression, anxiety and avoidance of people and such.
A) You knew it was over as a kid

B) bad genes come in a package

You’re incel because you’re ugly

Shy and meek and avoidant and a bit of a sperg when I warmed up.
A lot of kids are like that tbh, if they aren't ugly they just grow out of it and become normal functioning humans though, but that wasn't the case for you.

Cope. If genes come in a package, we wouldnt have average people at all. Just extreme losers and extreme winners.
Average people have bad genes. We just have really bad genes.

cope thread.

you can't claim to be a mentalcel if you are below average looking

even as a 5-6 it's cope territory, but at least is plausible

A lot of kids are like that tbh, if they aren't ugly they just grow out of it and become normal functioning humans though, but that wasn't the case for you.
I don't remember much of my childhood but I don't think I was very normal.
Average by definition is neither good nor bad.

Cope. If genes come in a package, we wouldnt have average people at all. Just extreme losers and extreme winners.
High IQ.

I don't remember much of my childhood but I don't think I was very normal.
You do realize that most kids were weird and not normal right? stop coping. all of your problems are because of your ugliness, not this "mentalcel" shit.

If you were good looking. You would’ve received a lot of attention and positive experiences with people that would’ve taken a good effect on you. You wouldn’t be socially retarted , Even if you were , People would’ve still included you because of your looks
No such thing as average
For women , you’re either attractive or unattractive.

If you were good looking. You would’ve received a lot of attention and positive experiences with people that would’ve taken a good effect on you. You wouldn’t be socially retarted , Even if you were , People would’ve still included you because of your looks
This.

Sure, even when I was in school girls compared me to Dwight Schrute, Masuka from Dexter etc. I was weak and had to be excused from P.E, couldn't do any pull-ups and such. So my looks definitely kept me back, I wouldn't have gotten any girl based on looks.

But even so, I'm a really weird and socially retarded person. The list of mental stuff that's wrong with me is endless, I can't even recall all that's wrong with me.

I wouldn't have had much luck with women with my looks anyway, but I'm sure that in all these years of living I would've been able to get at least one girlfriend. Maybe I would have had a social circle if I was normal, and through that gotten a girl. Like most people do in their lives. Or at school or uni or something. Plenty of guys did that, and they weren't Chads or anything.

But at this point it doesn't even matter, because by now I've become so ugly the point is moot. I'm old, bald, with fucked up skin and teeth and heart and pancreas etc... It's over for me, even if I became the most socially gifted person ever.
You're living in the past, bro. The modern world is so washed out with social media and dating apps that social circle maxxing is useless and most of those normies you see with their girlfriends never had sex (except maybe starfish if lucky), and more and more average joes are going around girl-less too. I don't believe in sub8 or sub6, there are always exceptions, but in general the requirements for a guy are going up fast because there are so many guys for girls to choose from and many girls are just not in the market visibly (supply and demand). Only higher tier normies are really able to pull off what you're hoping for, and that takes more behaviour than looks, but even so, it's not likely.
A) You knew it was over as a kid

B) bad genes come in a package
This. If you know it's over as even a kid, it's bad. I knew it was over because I read up on autism, but I was too heads in the clouds to tell if it was actually over for me or not until much later. And yes, comorbidity is a very real thing both with looks and with mental things. Getting the short end of the stick isn't just about being short. Most people with any kind of personality disorder in particular are almost guaranteed to have a weird looking face and several smaller disorders or conditions.
Do you know how normal graphs work? Most people fall in the middle, and it's a slippery slope on either end.
cope thread.

you can't claim to be a mentalcel if you are below average looking

even as a 5-6 it's cope territory, but at least is plausible
I've claimed as such.
You do realize that most kids were weird and not normal right? stop coping. all of your problems are because of your ugliness, not this "mentalcel" shit.
No yeah that's bullshit, I went to half a dozen different schools as a kid and most people were normies or better, at least 90%. I just didn't realize it for a while. Kids are normal and can tell if you're ugly or weird very soon, they're just more tolerant because they don't know shit. The harassment comes later when they know more and can get away with more.
For women , you’re either attractive or unattractive.
Again, I've gotten attention - not consistently, but still some - and people helped me, and I still fucked up bad. You can't fix people. Awkwardness radiating is a real thing. The way people treated me after I fucked up showed that it was all conditional and that they were bluepilled enough to think you can change who you are.
Anti-intellectualism and the denying of basic facts will be the downfall of this community.
The irony is that @Grothendieck is considered an intellectual here, so I don't know why he's calling someone a NPC over this.

Last edited:
nah once a girl sees 1 chad in her life she will lust for him forever

Ugly: Autism
Chad: ADHD

thoughts on my comment below?
I don't know, it's complicated. On the one hand, I know how devastating mental stuff can be, it's really like being crippled except nobody gives a shit and it actually makes people hate you. But looks are also very important so it's hard to formulate a proper opinion.

Do you know how normal graphs work? Most people fall in the middle, and it's a slippery slope on either end.

Thats the point i made. If genes come in a package, it cant explain how most people are average.

Thats the point i made. If genes come in a package, it cant explain how most people are average.
Average genes can come in a package too. You're assuming that all genes are good or bad with nothing in between.

I don't know, it's complicated. On the one hand, I know how devastating mental stuff can be, it's really like being crippled except nobody gives a shit and it actually makes people hate you. But looks are also very important so it's hard to formulate a proper opinion.
interesting

also you live in SEA? For some reason I thought you were in Africa JFL. i guess i'm not a geography expert lmao

Average genes can come in a package too. You're assuming that all genes are good or bad with nothing in between.

Only if you assume an average person is someone with all "average genes" when in reality average people are bad at some things and moderately good at others." Genes come in a package" is an incel cope with no grounding in genetics whatsoever. Theres no evidence for good genes grouping together in an individual.

If you were good looking, you wouldve been laid a long time ago even if you have autism+aspergers combined. Stop coping bro.

interesting

also you live in SEA? For some reason I thought you were in Africa JFL. i guess i'm not a geography expert lmao
The personal details I reveal online are slightly fudged to make doxxing harder.

Majority in incels.co seems to think that autism is not really anything and it's just because of looks. That is just wrong. Why can't you just believe us that have actually been diagnosed (and given lifelong pension because of it like myself) that autism in itself is a massive, massive handicap in life? Have you seen the statistics, scientific literature?

At least I can say that my suffering would have been immensely less. Without autism I would have a job and friends. I could enjoy multiplayer games (I still have literally 0 friends on PSN and Xbox Live), visit social events, talk to people... I don't even have enough skills to visit a prostitute or go to a brothel. Without autism my chances of getting at least one GF during my whole life, maybe by going to SEA or something like that, would be much, much higher.

No bro, only top 0.2% of guys ever have sex. Every time you see a non-Chad with a girlfriend, it's betabuxxing or a Jewish conspiracy hologram to keep your hopes up.
Almost every cumskin here believes this

Only if you assume an average person is someone with all "average genes" when in reality average people are bad at some things and moderately good at others." Genes come in a package" is an incel cope with no grounding in genetics whatsoever. Theres no evidence for good genes grouping together in an individual.
Hmm, but there is plenty of evidence that bad genes do, isn't there?
Also perhaps it is the perception of good lookers as having other good qualities, than the reality.
Almost every cumskin here believes this
Well, I don't and I'm cum. Because women can still be attracted to more mildly high tier normies and chadlites, and settle on them. With anything below a mid-tier though, there is definitely cuckery going on.
Majority in incels.co seems to think that autism is not really anything and it's just because of looks. That is just wrong. Why can't you just believe us that have actually been diagnosed (and given lifelong pension because of it like myself) that autism in itself is a massive, massive handicap in life? Have you seen the statistics, scientific literature?

At least I can say that my suffering would have been immensely less. Without autism I would have a job and friends. I could enjoy multiplayer games (I still have literally 0 friends on PSN and Xbox Live), visit social events, talk to people... I don't even have enough skills to visit a prostitute or go to a brothel. Without autism my chances of getting at least one GF during my whole life, maybe by going to SEA or something like that, would be much, much higher.
The same reason people do not believe looks are an issue with dating. Brainwashing to make people think they have more control over their lives than they really do, the illusion of freedom. See:
If you were good looking, you wouldve been laid a long time ago even if you have autism+aspergers combined. Stop coping bro.

Last edited:

You get money for autism? Nice. In my country if I was diagnosed I'd probably go on some list and be looked at like I'm insane by most people.

I also have 0 friends on any MMO or online game I've played, but that's mostly because of my avoidant personality, I actively avoid people.

Brutal. In my case if i wasnt autistic and 6 inches taller i wouodnt be here

You get money for autism? Nice. In my country if I was diagnosed I'd probably go on some list and be looked at like I'm insane by most people.

I also have 0 friends on any MMO or online game I've played, but that's mostly because of my avoidant personality, I actively avoid people.

I was unemployed over a decade first.

@anon1822
Watch out for those dumbass nt subhumans who promote sub 8 law

Dn rd
Bluepill n cringe