Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm too weak for uni

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
Its over for me. I was late to class today and couldn't bring myself to go in after class started because everyone would stare at me as I walked in. Now I have to drop it because I missed the first day and the teacher will hate my guts for missing the very first day. Worse thing is is that I can't fit anymore classes in my schedule since they're all taken or during my current classes and I need at least 4 classes in order to be full time so I can't just drop it. Uni is too stressful. All this just for some shitty degree I won't be able to use.

Just focus on your IQ gainz so you can moneymaxx in the future.

Just focus on your IQ gainz so you can moneymaxx in the future.

I'm not even going to use this degree I'm just getting it because my parents want me to. I already have a non degree required career planned out for me the only reason they want me to get it is because they don't want to have a son with no degree. Also I can learn all this without going to class this is just hell. I don't need a normie professor to tell me to read something I could probably read the same texts at the library for free. I'd learn about the same amount there as a I would in school. At least at the library I'm not required to go in at a certain time and spend time with foids and normies.