Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm too reclusive to get laid

Raider919

Raider919

Conducting raids on ideological pieces of shit > )
★★★
I'm 25 and I can't get laid because I am reclusive, not interested in normal mainstream anti-intellectualized crap, and have little irl exp. Idk how to get friends and likely can't anymore because I have no mainstream interests. I've tried making friends on discord and get burned by mainstream racist scum a lot and almost deleted my acct a year ago when I got cyber-stalked by a mainstream racist really bad and found out that there are mods for that app that people use so they can hear what you're saying when you're not pressing the space bar. tbh idk where I'd take a girl I like anyway if I can't get to my grandparents' vacation property.
I've read far more articles and books than anyone my age and in great shape actually. The thing is that since arranged marriages don't exist, I pretty much am likely to be a wizard soon and I'm going to be done with school soon too.

Last edited:
I've tried making friends on discord and get burned by mainstream racist scum a lot and almost deleted my acct a year ago when I got cyber-stalked by a mainstream racist really bad
Lol here isnt going to be any better

Dont bother with soyciety, just keep shutting yourself in and cope until you die, thats the only thing to do

You sound like you are high on crystal meth

you cant get laid cause u probably ugly as fuck and or have a tiny cock

You're just too ugly.

What do you mean you got stalked?

over for non-mainstream cels

so this whole place is fake. you're all just a bunch of edgelords who actually are pathetic enough to think that's funny.

If you were good looking enough women would approach you themselves. Therefore the problem is your looks. Claiming anything else is cope

If you were good looking enough women would approach you themselves. Therefore the problem is your looks. Claiming anything else is cope

this. reclusive chad has no problem getting women