Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm tired of women treating ugly men like shit, but when they end up having incels sons now they wanna complain about how cruel the world is.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
I saw this one example in the short subreddit. Where this short woman admitted that she only used to date tall guys in her young days, ended up marrying a tall guy, but now that she's older and has learned to become less judgemental (AKA she's already had her fun and now wants to act evolved) she no longer thinks of short guys in a negative way. However she has a short son now, who struggles with self esteem, bullying and dating, and now she ask why the world is so cruel to short guys, after years of participating in the same behavior that is now making her son suffer.

I've seen so many exampels of this. All these women will treat ugly men a certain way, but if they end up having an incel son for whatever reason, now they wanna question why the world is so cruel.

women are toddlers, they don't realise anything until it's forced to them

Yep, this is also true for women who have autistic sons

I saw this one example in the short subreddit. Where this short woman admitted that she only used to date tall guys in her young days, ended up marrying a tall guy, but now that she's older and has learned to become less judgemental (AKA she's already had her fun and now wants to act evolved) she no longer thinks of short guys in a negative way. However she has a short son now, who struggles with self esteem, bullying and dating, and now she ask why the world is so cruel to short guys, after years of participating in the same behavior that is now making her son suffer.

I've seen so many exampels of this. All these women will treat ugly men a certain way, but if they end up having an incel son for whatever reason, now they wanna question why the world is so cruel.
They don't care even then. It's just virtue signaling.

Foids struggle to avoid that their son becomes an incel. This is the only reason why they reject incels. Foids know our condition and they do not want to see theirs sons suffering as we suffer.

Foids struggle to avoid that their son becomes an incel. This is the only reason why they reject incels. Foids know our condition and they do not want to see theirs sons suffering as we suffer.

:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

they fucking deserve incel sons. their genes deserve to go extinct.
I don't think the child deserve to be an incel because she was a shitty person, and in the end having an incel son will make her son suffer way more than her.

They don't have self-awareness.

Foids DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MALE SUFFERING.

What they give a shit about is the social stigma linked to giving birth of a boy that has become an incel. That is unacceptable for a foid, especially if she has a foid social circle of other mothers.

Woke slut

What they give a shit about is the social stigma linked to giving birth of a boy that has become an incel. That is unacceptable for a foid, especially if she has a foid social circle of other mothers.
Exactly, women literally only care about themselves. To understand how a woman thinks, you must think in the most selfish way possible. Even them supporting social causes like BLM is about virtue signalling and increasing their social reputation.

A woman having a genetically inferior son makes them look bad, that's the only reason they care a little.

Its virtue signalling anyway she doesnt actually care about her incel son

Its virtue signalling anyway she doesnt actually care about her incel son
Tbh, I wonder if any foid at all is capable of caring for an ugly man. I think most mothers only care for their incel sons out of societal obligation and brainwashing. No actual empathy/sympathy

They probably don't even breastfeed their incel sons.

No, it is much deeper. She wants to reproduce and she wants a son that is able to reproduce. That's all.

simple, they ignore the problem UNLESS the problem became their problem

I saw this one example in the short subreddit. Where this short woman admitted that she only used to date tall guys in her young days, ended up marrying a tall guy, but now that she's older and has learned to become less judgemental.
However she has a short son now, who struggles with self esteem, bullying and dating, and now she ask why the world is so cruel to short guys, after years of participating in the same behavior that is now making her son suffer.
Link?

Who is the guy in your signature? I remember him from a SADB video where he was doing that to beer/soda cans and he was fucking crazy. I need to see that fucking psycho again, he looks like a really fun dude and completely mad.

I blame my mother for allowing my manlet dad to breed with her and producing me

Women are self centered and ignorant to discrimination until it starts affecting them or their offspring directly