Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm tired of women treating ugly men like shit, but when they end up having incels sons now they wanna complain about how cruel the world is.

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
2d 8h 37m
I saw this one example in the short subreddit. Where this short woman admitted that she only used to date tall guys in her young days, ended up marrying a tall guy, but now that she's older and has learned to become less judgemental (AKA she's already had her fun and now wants to act evolved) she no longer thinks of short guys in a negative way. However she has a short son now, who struggles with self esteem, bullying and dating, and now she ask why the world is so cruel to short guys, after years of participating in the same behavior that is now making her son suffer.

I've seen so many exampels of this. All these women will treat ugly men a certain way, but if they end up having an incel son for whatever reason, now they wanna question why the world is so cruel.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck
★★
19d 4h 55m
women are toddlers, they don't realise anything until it's forced to them

Lonelycel

Lonelycel

Captain
★★★★★
64d 4h 41m
Yep, this is also true for women who have autistic sons

Dotrinfobe

Dotrinfobe

Commander
★★
54d 22h 49m
Incelius Savage said:
they fucking deserve incel sons. their genes deserve to go extinct.

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
BrianJian said:
I saw this one example in the short subreddit. Where this short woman admitted that she only used to date tall guys in her young days, ended up marrying a tall guy, but now that she's older and has learned to become less judgemental (AKA she's already had her fun and now wants to act evolved) she no longer thinks of short guys in a negative way. However she has a short son now, who struggles with self esteem, bullying and dating, and now she ask why the world is so cruel to short guys, after years of participating in the same behavior that is now making her son suffer.

I've seen so many exampels of this. All these women will treat ugly men a certain way, but if they end up having an incel son for whatever reason, now they wanna question why the world is so cruel.
They don't care even then. It's just virtue signaling.

T

thevenon

Veteran
19d 20h 17m
Foids struggle to avoid that their son becomes an incel. This is the only reason why they reject incels. Foids know our condition and they do not want to see theirs sons suffering as we suffer.

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
7d 15h 27m
thevenon said:
Foids struggle to avoid that their son becomes an incel. This is the only reason why they reject incels. Foids know our condition and they do not want to see theirs sons suffering as we suffer.

:dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab:

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★
31d 1h 30m
Lonelycel said:
Yep, this is also true for women who have autistic sons
Not even then. They will blame men

BrianJian

BrianJian

Recruit
★★★
2d 8h 37m
Dotrinfobe said:
they fucking deserve incel sons. their genes deserve to go extinct.
I don't think the child deserve to be an incel because she was a shitty person, and in the end having an incel son will make her son suffer way more than her.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Commander
★★★
75d 21h 31m
They don't have self-awareness.

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
35d 13h 13m
thevenon said:
Foids DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT MALE SUFFERING.

What they give a shit about is the social stigma linked to giving birth of a boy that has become an incel. That is unacceptable for a foid, especially if she has a foid social circle of other mothers.

K

Kia Loser Cruiser

Banned
-
7h 20m
BrianJian said:

Woke slut

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
★★★★★
38d 8h 16m
Fancy Alcoholic said:

What they give a shit about is the social stigma linked to giving birth of a boy that has become an incel. That is unacceptable for a foid, especially if she has a foid social circle of other mothers.
Exactly, women literally only care about themselves. To understand how a woman thinks, you must think in the most selfish way possible. Even them supporting social causes like BLM is about virtue signalling and increasing their social reputation.

A woman having a genetically inferior son makes them look bad, that's the only reason they care a little.

curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★★
34d 10h 31m
Its virtue signalling anyway she doesnt actually care about her incel son

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
272d 20h 14m
curryboy420 said:
Its virtue signalling anyway she doesnt actually care about her incel son
Tbh, I wonder if any foid at all is capable of caring for an ugly man. I think most mothers only care for their incel sons out of societal obligation and brainwashing. No actual empathy/sympathy

keksofthebest

keksofthebest

Commander
42d 8h 57m
Foids hate all men unless that man happens to be chad.

0Energy0Happyness

0Energy0Happyness

Meanwhile this the truecel rots
★★★★
43d 20h 32m
I hate them

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Commander
★★★
75d 21h 31m
They probably don't even breastfeed their incel sons.

Deleted member 36467

Deleted member 36467

The world is ours
-
10d 7h 30m
NorthernWind said:
They probably don't even breastfeed their incel sons.
Or fuck them either.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
29d 8h 8m
Incelius Savage said:

T

thevenon

Veteran
19d 20h 17m
Fancy Alcoholic said:

No, it is much deeper. She wants to reproduce and she wants a son that is able to reproduce. That's all.

Italian Incel

Italian Incel

Officer
★★★★★
5d 14h 13m
simple, they ignore the problem UNLESS the problem became their problem

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★★
20d 10h 52m
BrianJian said:
I saw this one example in the short subreddit. Where this short woman admitted that she only used to date tall guys in her young days, ended up marrying a tall guy, but now that she's older and has learned to become less judgemental.
BrianJian said:
However she has a short son now, who struggles with self esteem, bullying and dating, and now she ask why the world is so cruel to short guys, after years of participating in the same behavior that is now making her son suffer.
Link?

pyromancer1234

pyromancer1234

Recruit
★★★★
12d 21h 9m

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】【★】
★★★★★
45d 7h 23m
Fancy Alcoholic said:

Who is the guy in your signature? I remember him from a SADB video where he was doing that to beer/soda cans and he was fucking crazy. I need to see that fucking psycho again, he looks like a really fun dude and completely mad.

N

northernsoulcel

Greycel
1h 46m
I blame my mother for allowing my manlet dad to breed with her and producing me

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Veteran
★★★★
36d 10h 46m
Women are self centered and ignorant to discrimination until it starts affecting them or their offspring directly

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8