Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im tired of the living in our mothers basement steriotype.

Do you live in your mother's basement?

• No

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Yes I live in my mother's basement

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters
Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
It's constantly used to dismiss someone's argument, "lol you are probably some loser living in your mother's basement".
I don't live in my mother's basement, we live in a fucking apartment, I have never met anyone that lives in their mothers basement.
Does anyone here actually live in their mothers basement?

Yeah, it's retarded, just like "You must be fun at parties" or any other degenerate neckbeard stereotype.

I don't live in her basement but I still live in her room.

I live in an small apartment that I completely pay for myself.

I mean if you live off your mom in some way, you "live in her basement." Let's be honest.

Middle-classcels be like "oh, I live in mommy's spare house actually! And she charges me a whole $100 per month!" Nigga, you live in your mommy's basement. Just be real about it.

I got my own place that I share with someone. The stereotypes probably come from the fact that there are teencels in the community. Not really a fair insult anyways, as this day in age with shitty employment prospects and horrible housing market, "just go out there and buy a house/get a place" like the baby boomers isn't quite viable/ez.

I got my own place that I share with someone. The stereotypes probably come from the fact that there are teencels in the community. Not really a fair insult anyways, as this day in age with shitty employment prospects and horrible housing market, "just go out there and buy a house/get a place" like the baby boomers isn't quite viable/ez.
I don't even think most teenagers live in basements.

If your parents are cool, then it's actually preferable. No rent, and get to be with your family. Besides, a basement suite is actually superior to living in the house. You get to be away from everyone, and can be louder. Even better if you have your own bathroom and fridge. Perfect for LDAR'ing

I don't even think most teenagers live in basements.

The faggots that use this insult knows this. They just like the thought of it because it's "just world" for them.

If your parents are cool, then it's actually preferable. No rent, and get to be with your family. Besides, a basement suite is actually superior to living in the house. You get to be away from everyone, and can be louder. Even better if you have your own bathroom and fridge. Perfect for LDAR'ing
Did you create a new account, you had an old one with the same photo right?

ou get to be away from everyone, and can be louder. Even better if you have your own bathroom and fridge. Perfect for LDAR'ing
Did you create a new account, you had an old one with the same photo right?
No that's minjaze. My youtube account had the same palpatine avatar as him, and people mistook me for him.

I live with my mom, but not in a basement.

no, I live in my bedroom