Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm tired of seeing losers with hot chicks

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
Seriously, today at my college I saw this 5'2 bald Indian janitor driving a Honda civic, and he had a hot blonde girl in his passenger seat. What on earth is up with that?!?!? I would climb mount Everest 10 times just to have a girl like that with me. I drive a BMW coupe and I've struggled all my life to get a girlfriend. What's wrong with this world?

Does anyone else get disturbed and offended when you see sights like this? Someone make sense of this ridiculousness.

That should be life fuel to you. If a sub 5 male can get with a hot blonde girl, you should be stoked for them. It means it's not completely over.

jHVHAys.png

Okay, that completely went over my head. Thanks torujo for educating me.. twice. In a row.

torujo said:

Whoa, his post is almost exactly the same as mine. What are the chances?

incel4life said:
Seriously, today at my college I saw this 5'2 bald Indian janitor driving a Honda civic, and he had a hot blonde girl in his passenger seat. What on earth is up with that?!?!? I would climb mount Everest 10 times just to have a girl like that with me. I drive a BMW coupe and I've struggled all my life to get a girlfriend. What's wrong with this world?

Does anyone else get disturbed and offended when you see sights like this? Someone make sense of this ridiculousness.

32538377.jpg

Nice Elliotpost.

Elliot never died

Man, I miss Elliot tbh

isn't the endgame to see more of this tho? the more people out there who aren't shallow as fuck means a better playing field for everyone

he is running the beta cuck game, bet she is fucking 6'3 chads weekly from tinder

incel4life said:

What is this Elliot Rodgers reincarnation?

torujo said:

oh lmao makes sense

If you recognised this you should probably get off the internet for awhile

I should probably get off the internet for awhile

I love this parable.

Praise St. Elliot

Cope thread. To her eyes he is attractive and you are just jealous because you are deemed subhuman by every woman.

incelman said:
Cope thread. To her eyes he is attractive and you are just jealous because you are deemed subhuman by every woman.

Why are incels singled out and rejected by women exactly?

360_no_cope said:
Why are incels singled out and rejected by women exactly?

Because we are ugly subhumans and not reproductive material

If you are offended by that you are just another lookist scum who helps to perpetuate the concempt for genetic disparity and unfairness.

incelman said:
Because we are ugly subhumans and not reproductive material

That man in the OP didn't sound handsome either.

Zyros said:
If you are offended by that you are just another lookist scum who helps to perpetuate the concempt for genetic disparity and unfairness.

Says the guy who has "Looks permeate into everything" written under his nickname. :p

360_no_cope said:
That man in the OP didn't sound handsome either.

Maybe he wasn't handsome by OP's standards but his gf and proabably other girls as well considered him fuckable.

incel4life said:

You can't dodge the rodge.