Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm tired of seeing losers with hot chicks

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
1h 3m
Seriously, today at my college I saw this 5'2 bald Indian janitor driving a Honda civic, and he had a hot blonde girl in his passenger seat. What on earth is up with that?!?!? I would climb mount Everest 10 times just to have a girl like that with me. I drive a BMW coupe and I've struggled all my life to get a girlfriend. What's wrong with this world?

Does anyone else get disturbed and offended when you see sights like this? Someone make sense of this ridiculousness.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
63d 19h 36m
That should be life fuel to you. If a sub 5 male can get with a hot blonde girl, you should be stoked for them. It means it's not completely over.

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
2d 2h 3m
jHVHAys.png

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
63d 19h 36m
Okay, that completely went over my head. Thanks torujo for educating me.. twice. In a row.

I

incel4life

Veteran
★★★★★
1h 3m
torujo said:

Whoa, his post is almost exactly the same as mine. What are the chances?

A

Anonymous

GOD WILLS IT
★★★★★
45m
incel4life said:
Seriously, today at my college I saw this 5'2 bald Indian janitor driving a Honda civic, and he had a hot blonde girl in his passenger seat. What on earth is up with that?!?!? I would climb mount Everest 10 times just to have a girl like that with me. I drive a BMW coupe and I've struggled all my life to get a girlfriend. What's wrong with this world?

Does anyone else get disturbed and offended when you see sights like this? Someone make sense of this ridiculousness.

32538377.jpg

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
94d 9h 37m
Nice Elliotpost.

Deleted member 1039

Deleted member 1039

Be Free from the slavery of your Ego.
-
7d 17h 50m
Elliot never died

Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Man, I miss Elliot tbh

nausea

nausea

Fesikh
★★★★★
16d 13h 49m
I got you at the BMW

maybethrowed

maybethrowed

Recruit
★★
2m
isn't the endgame to see more of this tho? the more people out there who aren't shallow as fuck means a better playing field for everyone

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
54d 20h 45m
he is running the beta cuck game, bet she is fucking 6'3 chads weekly from tinder

Weed

Weed

ded srs
★★★★★
45d 4h 26m
incel4life said:

What is this Elliot Rodgers reincarnation?

torujo said:

oh lmao makes sense

V

voltbhtbf

Greycel
If you recognised this you should probably get off the internet for awhile

I should probably get off the internet for awhile

Deleted member 60

Deleted member 60

-
2d 17h 17m
I love this parable.

Praise St. Elliot

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
Cope thread. To her eyes he is attractive and you are just jealous because you are deemed subhuman by every woman.

360_no_cope

360_no_cope

Greycel
9d 3h 0m
incelman said:
Cope thread. To her eyes he is attractive and you are just jealous because you are deemed subhuman by every woman.

Why are incels singled out and rejected by women exactly?

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
360_no_cope said:
Why are incels singled out and rejected by women exactly?

Because we are ugly subhumans and not reproductive material

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
If you are offended by that you are just another lookist scum who helps to perpetuate the concempt for genetic disparity and unfairness.

360_no_cope

360_no_cope

Greycel
9d 3h 0m
incelman said:
Because we are ugly subhumans and not reproductive material

That man in the OP didn't sound handsome either.

Zyros said:
If you are offended by that you are just another lookist scum who helps to perpetuate the concempt for genetic disparity and unfairness.

Says the guy who has "Looks permeate into everything" written under his nickname. :p

Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
3h 10m
360_no_cope said:
That man in the OP didn't sound handsome either.

Maybe he wasn't handsome by OP's standards but his gf and proabably other girls as well considered him fuckable.

Holy Crusader

Holy Crusader

Greycel
incel4life said:

You can't dodge the rodge.