Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm tired of having OCD

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
i dont believe in magic or religion but my ocd makes me feel like i have karma that i keep fucking with. i feel anxious and ashamed when i do mean or rude stuff like it will backfire on me a lot like karma. its a form of your mind shaming you for nothing. my dad used to criticize everything i did and made life seem like a massive conflict that you had to do everything perfect or else. was also bullied by my brother and he used to beat me up. now i trust no one and no thing and i feel guilty all the time.

and I thought my life with OCD was hell

but ive got it so bad that that I can hardly look at something without feeling like I haven't looked at it properly

but ive got it so bad that that I can hardly look at something without feeling like I haven't looked at it properly
thats nuts. ocd is the true incel mental illness

I can bet you bite your nails
yep just today i bit off all the excess nails and put them in a little pile on my desk

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

Were you born in a "believer" household? your brain is mostly developed in the first 7 years so even if you abolish religion later in life the structure of your brain and way of thinking stays the same
not really. but my dad was a perfectionist and very critical so i guess it had the same effect. and i had to be careful around my brother everything i did or he could snap and beat me, ridicule me, etc

i recognize that the jewish pills did me some good to stop having toc. but being neet helped me so much more. i can't believe i did those damn rites every time i rode the bus believing that if i didn't do them i would have a shitty day.

Our brains are too hard and not plastic enough, we need more chaos
This is so incredibly true. I have actually been going through some very chaotic and messy things lately. Its kind of scary thinking these changes will be permanent and my ocd says no, i think i can come out the other end ok but a part of my has to die off in order for that to work.

Its like with ocd the brain thinks its perfect and anything going against its projection of the idealized world causes anxiety and to cope with rituals

i recognize that the jewish pills did me some good to stop having toc. but being neet helped me so much more. i can't believe i did those damn rites every time i rode the bus believing that if i didn't do them i would have a shitty day.
Being neet would destroy me. If i didnt work i would probably be dead rn

I remember SSRI's and SNRI's making my OCD worse. Now I haven't had any intrusive thoughts for a long time though, its great.

I like to recommend people to try carb free diet for a while. It helps to calm the brain by increasing gaba and decreasing glutamate so it kind of works like benzos and alcohol in that sense, it could help take the edge off. Doesn't cost anything to try.

I remember SSRI's and SNRI's making my OCD worse. Now I haven't had any intrusive thoughts for a long time though, its great.

I like to recommend people to try carb free diet for a while. It helps to calm the brain by increasing gaba and decreasing glutamate so it kind of works like benzos and alcohol in that sense, it could help take the edge off. Doesn't cost anything to try.
I tried this and it did work well. I eased off it csuse it was boring i def should do this again.