Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm tired of feeling and been treated like a subhuman

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
I was already used to it, but seeing those normies at work humiliated me and still have excellent lives now and in the past make me want to kill myself, everyone of them was traveling and going to parties when they were my age, having large groups of friends to have fun, now they are all married and are leaving for their vacations, absolutely all of them will travel to another country, have awsome vacations with their partners, and me?

I'm going to rot on the job because my vacation is in another month and even then when the times come I'll rot in my room as usual, because any attempt to interact with the outside world ends with him reminding me where my place is and why I should never get out of there.

I can't stand this, it's so fucking unfair, why the type of people that humiliate me all my life always have such good and fun life? And I'm here rotting, fuck this shity world if this continues for more years I can't help myself I will get fucking mad, I can see it, feel it, I almost can visualise me doing it, I WILL GO ER IF NOTHING CHANGES.

welcome to club bro

Holy fucking shit that must hurt OP. I hope I won't end up as you. I suggest immersing yourself in autistic copes as much as you can.

Living as a subhuman alone is a humiliating and degrading experience, without the efforts of others. I'm sorry they treated you like this. Everyone is fucking lookist! :feelsrope::feelsrope:
It all started with fucking photos of secret santa shit, now it is unstoppable humiliation, at least now that they are going to vacations I can have some peace I guess :cryfeels:
Holy fucking shit that must hurt OP. I hope I won't end up as you. I suggest immersing yourself in autistic copes as much as you can.
I tried, I bought divinity original sin 2 on steam, a game I was really wanting to play for a time, but after that I don't have the will to play it anymore, I'm rotting in my room, browsing the forum and watching random videos on youtube :feelsrope:

I tried, I bought divinity original sin 2 on steam, a game I was really wanting to play for a time, but after that I don't have the will to play it anymore, I'm rotting in my room, browsing the forum and watching random videos on youtube :feelsrope:
Do you have any friends? You can play board games, sometimes I play them with my friends and cousins and I always feel better.

I think it's always difficult to be "different". I'm an unusual kind of person too and I feel like an outcast.

Or do you think it's all down to appearance? Because I don't think friends care about that so much.

I was already used to it, but seeing those normies at work humiliated me and still have excellent lives now and in the past make me want to kill myself, everyone of them was traveling and going to parties when they were my age, having large groups of friends to have fun, now they are all married and are leaving for their vacations, absolutely all of them will travel to another country, have awsome vacations with their partners, and me?

I'm going to rot on the job because my vacation is in another month and even then when the times come I'll rot in my room as usual, because any attempt to interact with the outside world ends with him reminding me where my place is and why I should never get out of there.

I can't stand this, it's so fucking unfair, why the type of people that humiliate me all my life always have such good and fun life? And I'm here rotting, fuck this shity world if this continues for more years I can't help myself I will get fucking mad, I can see it, feel it, I almost can visualise me doing it, I WILL GO ER IF NOTHING CHANGES.
See you tomorrow.

Damn..

I hope you feel better soon bro. Take care.

Do you have any friends? You can play board games, sometimes I play them with my friends and cousins and I always feel better.
Cope.

We’re on the same boat

Your life sounds unpleasant.

your personality is just bad bro

I think it's always difficult to be "different". I'm an unusual kind of person too and I feel like an outcast.

Or do you think it's all down to appearance? Because I don't think friends care about that so much.
"Friends" do care about your looks and social status/success with women. Nobody wants to be seen with some weird and awkward, ugly virgin ass because that would lower their own status amongst others.

Make sure you are not ugly next time teehee

fuck this shity world if this continues for more years I can't help myself I will get fucking mad, I can see it, feel it, I almost can visualise me doing it, I WILL GO ER IF NOTHING CHANGES.

Alpha.

No, I don't have friends since I was 16, the closest I had was college acquaintances, but they don't even know my name anymore, in fact, besides my parents there is no one in my life anymore
whats your job ?
I'm a intern in software development

Sorry bro... that's the absolute worst...

Dont go ER before trying the surgeries man, não vale apena.

Dont go ER before trying the surgeries man, não vale apena.
I will try to save the money, but I need to help my parents, my sisters practically abandoned us and they are already old, they only have me to help them :feelsbadman:

Welcome to existence.

Don't go ER, it doesn't change anything. As the last resort, make your inceldom a point of pride. It ends with me. My future line will be spared all of this, because they won't even exist.

"Friends" do care about your looks and social status/success with women. Nobody wants to be seen with some weird and awkward, ugly virgin ass because that would lower their own status amongst others.

Well, you say that but I've definitely noticed that women at the very least seem to like having ugly friends, lol

I think it's because it makes them look better by comparison!

Well, you say that but I've definitely noticed that women at the very least seem to like having ugly friends, lol

I think it's because it makes them look better by comparison!
I see, i was merely talking about male friends since im talkless virgin so i wouldnt know what females are like irl.

Incels are meant to die out. Nobody can save us.

I see, i was merely talking about male friends since im talkless virgin so i wouldnt know what females are like irl.

Regarding men... yeah maybe it's different. I dunno. I mean sometimes they want wingmen and stuff too, lol. It really depends on the guys. Also there are tons of awkward and not particularly good looking guys out there. I do find that you end up trying to seek out a minority of people.

This reminds me of those online communities like bronies. When they come together for conventions they seem to have a lot of fun but the percentage of people in most fandoms like that is low so in one's local area it might be much more of a struggle.

At one point I had great success socially by simply doing a lot of travelling around the country (in my case the UK) to meet people I initially met on a UK-based forum. It worked well overall.

It's not even about foids at this point. Most incels are outcasts and rejects of society to lead them down this path.