Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i'm tired of being an incel

67InchesSubhuman

67InchesSubhuman

Self-banned
-
I've had enough

this whole conspiracy need to stop

let me be free for once

We are the bottem of the barrel, my friend. Making an account here is like telling yourself that you finally give up

Giv meaning, now.

only an asteroid apocalypse will improve things, but then it'll go back to how it was

Only sex bots can save us

There is no escape bitch

Rope is the solution my friend

Who isn't, this life is shit

It's gotta be a joke right? please stop haha where is my gf and sex, raise the curtains

This is a nightmare you can't wake up from

Peepee poopoo no escape for me or you

The saddest part is when you realise theres no conspiracy. You're just ugly and retarded and broke. And life is always just gonna be shit and nobody cares. But then comes the biggest relief of how you can do wha the fuck you want and be who you want and look how you want because nobody cares they will always treat you like a nigger. So become the biggest nigger, that's the only way to get anywhere

We are the bottem of the barrel, my friend. Making an account here is like telling yourself that you finally give up
"She's thinking of Chad, brocel" that fucking hurts :cryfeels:

I'm tired of being a truecel. I wish I could wake up one day with a normal face and a normal personality like every other human being. I can't imagine how life must feel if you're not immediately seen as the awkward subhuman the second other people meet you for the first time. Just being able to exist normally would already be a big improvement to this subhuman life.

Endless Torture For Us Boyos