Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

WHEN I'M GONE

eatmyshorts2002

eatmyshorts2002

Recruit
★★★
If I out of nowhere stop posting on here one day, just know it was probably because I finally muster up the courage to end my miserable existence and the nightmare that I have live in for so long once and for all.

Don't be sad, Don't be mad, just be happy because I'm free now

Write a suicide letter ruining the reputations of the people you hate

This made me think, the large majority of people who end up leaving this forum randomly or with little warning probably all killed themselves in some sort of way.

And I mean the people who have 10s of thousands of posts; not some random graycel.

Let us know before you go, so we can have one last talk.

I want to leave this place and also my home town forever and never tell anyone and just disappear. If I ever had money I would not be here. But I will never make any money anymore to escape this place. I hate my town and being a neet. It feels like the only way out is to die.

I want to leave this place and also my home town forever and never tell anyone and just disappear. If I ever had money I would not be here. But I will never make any money anymore to escape this place. I hate my town and being a neet. It feels like the only way out is to die.
Same thing with me. That's why I'm going back to work soon so I can earn enough money to get the fuck out of this hell hole that I be living in for the past 3 years because quite frankly everything here suck especially the people like it doesn't help the fact that my family don't listen to me and constantly gaslight me whenever I stand up for myself.

Hopefully by the end of the summer, I will be out of here and I'm not looking back hope the same happens for you

Same thing with me. That's why I'm going back to work soon so I can earn enough money to get the fuck out of this hell hole that I be living in for the past 3 years because quite frankly everything here suck especially the people like it doesn't help the fact that my family don't listen to me and constantly gaslight me whenever I stand up for myself.

Hopefully by the end of the summer, I will be out of here and I'm not looking back hope the same happens for you
I'm probably.going to prison in 1 week or my life will be over anyway it already is over and has been for years. I'm just waiting to die. I can't get good job and I don't want a job anyway fuck working and slowly making pennies.

Write a suicide letter ruining the reputations of the people you hate
Writing a long suicide letter is cucked. Id rather write something short akd impactful, such as "fuck you" or "We'll see us in hell"

You must be 15 and have no idea of how long the justice system takes dumbass.
Im 20 and i dont know how long the justice system takes because i never have been to court before

This made me think, the large majority of people who end up leaving this forum randomly or with little warning probably all killed themselves in some sort of way.

And I mean the people who have 10s of thousands of posts; not some random graycel.
I've always wondered about this. How many cases have there been of popular users ceasing to post? Surely at least a few

Im 20 and i dont know how long the justice system takes because i never have been to court before
Then shut up nigger don't make snarky comments then

I've always wondered about this. How many cases have there been of popular users ceasing to post? Surely at least a few
I browsed old threads and it's not uncommon to see users with thousands of posts that haven't posted in months and years despite not being banned