Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm tired of advice from Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 41551
  • Start date
Deleted member 41551

Deleted member 41551

Self-banned
-
Specifically Youtube content. There is a video of some good looking guy or girl telling you how they got ridiculously good at x or got a ridiculous amount of x and how if we follow his or her advice we can too. THEY'RE FUCKING LYING TO YOU. They'll never actually tell you what they did in reality, they'll offer you made up advice and bogus tricks that don't work just to see you squirm as you try it out. They're laughing at all of the people who watch their content and using them as a means to feed their ego.

I just had to get that on keyboard because it has been bothering me lately.

Why are you going to YouTube for advice in the first place? That's normie shit
I wish it were normie shit zoomer brocel, so I could just fucking ascend already. I do. NOT want to be down here with the likes of you all forever.

Anyhow even looking up a how to prepare salmon filets will trigger the algorithm to show you how to start working as a chef in the big city! Or something similar.

BROOO, JUST HIT THE JIM, TOUCH SOME GRASS, HAVE SEX, JUST HAVE A HOBBY, A COPE, YOU NEED TO LEAVE THIS DARK SMELLY ROOM. BROOO, JUST TRY ONE LAST TIME WHILE I FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND IN THE FIRST OPORTUNITY I FOUND I WILL GO AND PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE, BROOOOO ITS SO EASY, IM YOUR BRO, U KNOW THAT, NOW GIVE ME YOUR MONEY, GIRL AND PRIDE I WILL WANT EVERYTHING. BROOO, YOU NEED TO RENT A PLACE AND LEAVE YOUR PARENTS HOUSE, STUDY, HAVE A JOB, HAVE A FAMILY, A GIRL, A DAUGHTER AND A DOG OR IF YOU DON'T YOU ARE JUST A KID. AND IF YOU LOST EVERYTHING FOR THE COURT YOU AT LEAST TRIED BRO, NOW GET FUCKED INKEL!

BROOO, JUST HIT THE JIM, TOUCH SOME GRASS, HAVE SEX, JUST HAVE A HOBBY, A COPE, YOU NEED TO LEAVE THIS DARK SMELLY ROOM. BROOO, JUST TRY ONE LAST TIME WHILE I FUCK YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND IN THE FIRST OPORTUNITY I FOUND I WILL GO AND PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE, BROOOOO ITS SO EASY, IM YOUR BRO, U KNOW THAT, NOW GIVE ME YOUR MONEY, GIRL AND PRIDE I WILL WANT EVERYTHING. BROOO, YOU NEED TO RENT A PLACE AND LEAVE YOUR PARENTS HOUSE, STUDY, HAVE A JOB, HAVE A FAMILY, A GIRL, A DAUGHTER AND A DOG OR IF YOU DON'T YOU ARE JUST A KID. AND IF YOU LOST EVERYTHING FOR THE COURT YOU AT LEAST TRIED BRO, NOW GET FUCKED INKEL!
Rinse and repeat until the inkel becomes another soy and dies of old age

Please also subscribe to my patreon because I am not raking in enough from my 900k subscribers and ad deals already, I know you're just a wagie barely making ends meet, BUT COME ON I'M YOUR BRO

You mean you don't like hearing the 4 horseman of chad-pocalypse advice

"Just work out bro"
"Just shower more bro"
"Just get a haircut bro"
"Just be confident bro"

How did chad take the internet from us? I wish the smartphone never happened partly because it turned us into a camwhoring society. Now EVERYTHING is about looks, including how big you Youtube channel (normie shit:feelskek:) will be. And it's always run by chad or Stacy telling us how to succeed in life while insulting us in the process.