Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Im tired if this shit, man... and i dont even look these videos up, they just show up to me. Fckn bluepilled propaganda.

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/Sc7bu_Ael0o?si=HgKEfozna5OsVOhn

I Dont even know what to say anymore about this shit. And it has 31 FUCKING THOUSAND VIEWS.

Its this meme all over again, for eternity. I guess normies will die on this hill forever, they will never change.

This is just the worst video i've ever seen, frfr. Its unbelievably bluepilled garbage

I wonder if this guy got paid by some alphabet agency to do this video, unironically.

Woman are muh deepER thinkERs . :feelskek: While they fuck deadbeat chads with aggresive tendencies who Happens to be 6 3

:feelskek:

"WOMEN ARE VERY DEEP THINKERS"
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Women are only good in school because School System is designed to benefit them while fucking boys over.

Women cant do half the jobs men do. Literally I can see most women white AND blue color jobs being relpaced by AI and robotics in the future. Even Onlyfans and the Hub will eventually be relaced by a Virtual Reality Brothel.

Only made it like 2 minutes in and it's gigacope bluepilled slop

JUST BE CONFIDENT AND BOLD BRO!!!!!!!:soy::soy::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Real men with an ounce of fucking masculinity aren’t scared to admit the truths.