Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I'm thinking rumors are going on about me at university.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
People I do not even know are offending me more often than ever, today when I went to drink water in the courtyard (A bad idea, because that's where the normiescum usually stayes) when I went there a fucking landwhale foid and her friend said "nossa que cara feio"---translation---> "wow what ugly dude", like that, out of nowhere, gratuitously, I've never seen them in my life, but now comes the part that I think it has something more behind this.

Before my classes start I usually look for a place to lay my head and sleep a little, for about 40 minutes, this helps a lot tbh, usually I put my headphones to listen to some calm music, but today I left without playing anything, after some time a group of foids passed and one of them said "I always feel sorry for this guy", WTF? Where did that come from? Immediately I lifted my head and looked to see if I knew her, I never saw her in my life, she specifically spoke about me, as if she knew who I am, something is happening, people are talking about me, I do not know why, but some feel sorry for what they are planning to do with me, and I believe this involves mentally torturing me, since what happened with that fat foid has happened more often than before.

They smell your muh soggy knee

some people are so cruel. fuck this world.

I go to a commuter college so there is no gossip.

it's so over, fucking scums

have you even been trying to work on your personality? maybe if you had a good personality foids wouldn't be repulsed by your presence. bro you need to hit the gym and starting doing reps for your personilty!

stupid fucking bitches :feelsree:

some people are so cruel. fuck this world.

and there's one more thing I forgot to mention, when she insulted me a guy who was passing looked at my face, as if to see what they were talking about, and his look was "he sure is not pretty but why insult him?" I realized that he was looking at her as he was coming out of the yard, as if judging her, like "you're the last person who can talk about him" and it seems obvious but she still decided to do this to me, why?

umm have you tried visiting your local doctor for godsake