Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm thinking of making a fake redpill channel to see how gullable people are

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I'll use one of those ai voices and copy paste shit from cringe subreddits like r/spermretention and r/redpill. It'd be funny if a video took off and spawned thousands of coping normies trying to do sperm retention so they can level up their spiritual energy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
I'll use one of those ai voices and copy paste shit from cringe subreddits like r/sperm retention and r/redpill. It'd be funny if a video took off and spawned thousands of coping normies trying to do sperm retention so they can level up their spiritual energy :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Talk about the Meekspill and how he got to where he is by his looks

it'll never take off. the redpill PUA manipulation of youth market is saturated as fuck.

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT BRAH

Talk about the Meekspill and how he got to where he is by his looks
dont worry bro just be a 6'2 chadlite mulatto with blue eyes

tbh semen retention is useful but only because it increases your focus and reduces brain fog. Nothing else really there are also downsides to it like being blueballed. I'd say do semen retention if you want to studymaxx or focus on something that requires a lot of focus, do not do it in vain. For example im gonna collegecel soon, so i need the focus.

Make sure to have - and push - a paid subscribers part with extra content...

Make sure to have - and push - a paid subscribers part with extra content...
Nah, if it does blow up I won't be a scumbag. I'll make a blackpill video of it blows up.