Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm thinking of getting a surrogate mother to have kids

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
I don't give a shit about what society thinks, I want my bloodline to go on no matter what, but I have to be realistic and I don't want to get betabux+ divorce raped.
I also want to feel loved by my kids, preferably I want a son, but what happens if a daughter comes out? It's the famous daughter question... I wouldn't know what to do but I would love her and work to not let her become a whore.
Does anyone know a country that allows surrogate mother and that she can't come back to rape my money?

I don't give a shit about what society thinks, I want my bloodline to go on no matter what, but I have to be realistic and I don't want to get betabux+ divorce raped.
I also want to feel loved by my kids, preferably I want a son, but what happens if a daughter comes out? It's the famous daughter question... I wouldn't know what to do but I would love her and work to not let her become a whore.
Does anyone know a country that allows surrogate mother and that she can't come back to rape my money?

View attachment 672239
Just pay a tall, masculine, stacy like 10$ to donate her eggs. Make sure to dominate the friendship with her so she feels like she owes it to you out of pity or something to get a cheaper price.

What’s the point

yes keeping your bloodline alive is pedophilia
not that, the way that little bitch kissed and caressed that grown ass faggot(kek how he let her do that)

Just pay a tall, masculine, stacy like 10$ to donate her eggs. Make sure to dominate the friendship with her so she feels like she owes it to you out of pity or something to get a cheaper price.
oh yeah I can totally develop a friendship with a stacy, I'll keep that in mind

thats not how that works. you need a woman to carry the eggs.
russia, georgia, ukraine. there will be attractive woman there but if you cannot find a woman attractive enough get an egg donor. keep in mind surrogacy is really fucking expensive. i like this idea, but you need to find a really attractive woman and raise your child like a looksmaxxer if you want to over-write your genes.

thats not how that works. you need a woman to carry the eggs.

russia, georgia, ukraine. there will be attractive woman there but if you cannot find a woman attractive enough get an egg donor. keep in mind surrogacy is really fucking expensive. i like this idea, but you need to find a really attractive woman and raise your child like a looksmaxxer if you want to over-write your genes.
how expensive does it get

what's gay is not having a close relationship with your parents in this globohomo planet
lmao imagine kissing your dad, mods should ban your gay ass @proudweeb @Fat Link