Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm thinking about to rope with a sign on my neck

Whiteferociousboy

Whiteferociousboy

proponent of the glassespill and beard theory
★★★★★
The sign should say "Many thanks to my family, that's what you have achieved. Now you have destroyed me. Your son, your brother. Now you are free from subhuman." so the police know why I killed myself. hopefully word will get around.

leave a letter aswell where you call out everyone that wronged you

whatever you choose to do, i hope you find peace brocel

if you are truly serious about this i will give you a purpose in this life and that is to keep spreading awareness of how brutal the glassespill is.

Do not rope.

leave a letter aswell where you call out everyone that wronged you
its mostly my mother. she always hated me. she will throw me out. so I contacted a homeless institution

that's a cool way to go.
but there are cooler ways, you know what I mean :feelshehe:

its mostly my mother. she always hated me. she will throw me out. so I contacted a homeless institution
give her a long list too read thru, see if her mother instinct kick in when is too late

if you are truly serious about this i will give you a purpose in this life and that is to keep spreading awareness of how brutal the glassespill is.

Do not rope.
I have monday a meeting with the homeless-care

that's a cool way to go.
but there are cooler ways, you know what I mean :feelshehe:
thats not anymore funny to me. I serious my life kill me and everyone watching and clapping their hands

I have monday a meeting with the homeless-care
fuck that's brutal. Do what you can to please your mother dude do you think that living around thugmaxxing ethnics would be a good idea ? It'll be much worse than anything your mother has ever told told you.

You will literally have no other choice but to rope if you go homeless as an incel.

fuck that's brutal. Do what you can to please your mother dude do you think that living around thugmaxxing ethnics would be a good idea ? It'll be much worse than anything your mother has ever told told you.

You will literally have no other choice but to rope if you go homeless as an incel.
maybe I will be killed by some ethnic because my pheno but I have no other options. my mother kill me and ethnics will kill me. dont have any choice and she will throw me out and her boyfriend will me out too because it dont function anymore

maybe there is only one way that I can find peace
Hanging On Latin American Art GIF by Mana Contemporary

fuck its all so bad I never was lower than this

I cant be a slave to my mother she will destroy me

maybe I will be killed by some ethnic because my pheno but I have no other options. my mother kill me and ethnics will kill me. dont have any choice and she will throw me out and her boyfriend will me out too because it dont function anymore
your mother certainly won't kill you.

Do anything you can so she rethinks her decision trust me or you will be just bullied and potentially killed for real by ethnics.

Germany is brutal. Just do anything you can to make your mom rethink her decision seriously.

I care about you and know what'll happen if you start living in those homeless camps or whatever it is.

Majority of them are going to be thugmaxxing ethnic scum.

I haven't seen your other posts, what makes your mom such an awful person?

You could always try living in your car? It's a last resort option, but it might give you some freedom.