Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m thinking about moving outta my parents house

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I’m contemplating moving out even tho I don’t have a job I don’t care anymore if I don’t got this job then I’m probably gonna make some drastic changes in my life I feel like a dead man breathing at this point like any day could be the day at this point moving out with no income is a terrible decision but I’ve made a lot of terrible decisions

So why dont you get an income first nigga? What the fuck is stopping you?

So why dont you get an income first nigga? What the fuck is stopping you?
You don’t know the full story there’s details I left out Intentionally

Also my main goal, but not in a retarded way like this

I wanted to move out since I was 16 but too pussy to do so even now that i have a job that would allow it :feelsUnreal:

i still live with my parentz as an oldcel

they let me smoke weed. I buy and pay my own food and help with the billz :smonk:

Wish i had money to get away from my pos retarded toilet ''mother'',can't stand seeing/hearing that scum. But i'm a poor trucel and wageslaving is out of the question.

Wish i had money to get away from my pos retarded toilet ''mother'',can't stand seeing/hearing that scum. But i'm a poor trucel and wageslaving is out of the question.

Based on your voice, I assume you live in a Western European nation.

Do you qualify for government aid?