Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm thinking about getting new iphone due to privacy reasons

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Postdoc in Riceceldom
★★★
I've been a staunch Apple hater(as most of their users are foids or normgroids) but a news i read today changed my mind.

The background of this story goes back to last summer, when couples of based Kimchicels went ER and made foids and normgroids shiver in fear in my country.

A guy made a shitpost on an SK internet community site, warning that he will kill all the foids in a girls' school in Seoul. Accordingly goycuck police started to investigate about this case.

But, surprise surprise, police still have no single clue about who was the poster for almost a year : the story is basically like this.

The poster was using iPhone and was also user of iCloud, meaning that he could use "private relay" function which is almost similar to VPN, so South Korean goycuck copper cucks asked Apple to let raid their aerver to find out the record:feelskek: (even the server is located in US, not in SK), but of course Apple had no fucking reason to let them do their soycuck jobs! Apple just ignored them and the police still can't get any reply.

I've always been a truecel so never thought about ditching my cheap Samsung. But it seems like at least it's worth to spend money for my trueceldom and privacy instead of being too frugal.

What’s private relay?

No shit, Android is the antithesis of privacy, it's made by the biggest violater of privacy in all of existence: Google

I don't like Apple but it privacy-mogs Android to the depth of hell, the entire purpose of Android is to destroy privacy