Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im the only recessed guy in the family. Autism ruined my face

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Its so brutal. Even though my dad is balding cuck turbo manlet, he at least a normal chin and a somewhat good browridge. His dad (my grandpa) has a pretty masculine face, he has a strong browridge and his lower third isnt too bad either. Then there is me, who has a brutally recessed chin and also a recessed browridge (both are typical Aspie features), aka i lack facial masuclinity. Now i need to spend thousands of Jewros to have a normal looking chin and to not look completely low T.

i am the only person in my family with the fetal alcohol syndome. Unique in my own way. Also I am the ugliest one with the most atrocious side profile.

Same. Thanks to mouth breathing and eating soft foods at a young age, my jaw is recessed, unlike my parents who both had a mogger tier jawlines in their youth. My maternal grandfather had a chad tier jaw when he was young and it still mogs mine even though he’s in his 80s. In his youth he looked like a warlord or bandit leader from the Balkans.

Same. Thanks to mouth breathing and eating soft foods at a young age, my jaw is recessed, unlike my parents who both had a mogger tier jawlines in their youth. My maternal grandfather had a chad tier jaw when he was young and it still mogs mine even though he’s in his 80s. In his youth he looked like a warlord or bandit leader from the Balkans.
You probably just got unlucky with Genetic Recombination, nutrition is rarely the (sole) reason or lack of height and facial bones

You probably just got unlucky with Genetic Recombination, nutrition is rarely the (sole) reason or lack of height and facial bones
Maybe. My sister inherited the genetics of my maternal line and had a masculine convex nose and a strong forward grown jaw, but she had a rhinoplasty and surgery to reduce her jaw. My cousins also have mogger tier jaws.