Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm the definition of helplessness. Feels like some men are powerless in betabuxx trap.

H

HateCurry

Banned
-
I just don't know man I feel like betabuxx can be enforced on a man in various ways. Fear is definitely one factor, but also status, when people know you're divorced and stuff, people look at you a certain way, first you were this respectful cuck who treats his wife with dignity to some user who posts on incels.is when he goes back home from work, which is exactly what you are but you're treated cruelly.

I have tons of examples the contrary but I feel like this is to be dealt with too.

What if your boss virgin shames you? I don't know it doesn't sound harmful but I'll say this, when you know you've reached rock bottom and you feel helpless, there's no going back after that.

It's like the time's gone. Betabuxxes think she'll eventually develop and of course they become blackpilled later on, but they'll have children and they've grown and it's too late. What are the kids gonna think? Who'll take care of him when he's old and his boss just soaks his life out and punishes him..?

What did he work so hard for?

I feel like internet just shutting ugly men and blackpilled men down has to do with it. I feel like they cope but they are reading the wrong sources, they're looking for advice they're going the right way they're actually coping but their sources are messed up and edited and pretentious and fake and just bullshit really. People do get influenced by that shit.

I don't know what this thread is about by most of our decisions are motivated by cowardice or desire and I mean maybe they desire this, I've seen horrible examples like my dad who 'manages' only short term, still married. He did try to talk to me quite a lot of times past couple of days, he has a huge ego so I wouldn't get along... I mean I'm generally like that but moving on I think that he liked this idea that he is the dad and in control but really maybe he thinks less of himself at times so he lets my mom control him.

He needs to control himself, my mom shouldn't be a teacher. Being 'woke' is obviously a cliche and the definitions are all messed up but I think we all need to wake up and be our own master instead of being our someone else's slaves just because we had a terrible master before.

When you're in control of your life, that's when you're woke. Again, this is not a goal. The most famous, attractive person you know can feel this way about the government. We all seek power and we all feel little compared to what's up there and I feel like you've got to start considering your options. I'm in a situation where I couldn't even start, I couldn't even start I just was born in a horrible mess, but, if you live with people who like you and appreciate you or you live alone or you live with people who are annoyed with you in a playful way, just try to go online and improve your social skills and even in real life.

Like I say, when there are voices that emerge out of nowhere of people who hate you, you won't survive so you better improve cause you have so much on this earth, I wouldn't wish you my life cause in my life I've been feeling helpless almost everyday, like everyday like every year, like I'm the definition of helplessness.

Its called being competent, you either get it teached via your father or you have to Go Out of your way " to lern It ( what isnt Natural )

:feelsclown:

This guy's threads are SO MORONIC he literally claims he's the definition of helplessness

It's kinda funny looking back idk what I was doing back then