Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m the biggest giganeurotypical AMA

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
now that you learned how much of a neurotypical I am ask me anything :feelsbaton:

when did you have your first kiss

How are you so unaware of your own feelings and behaviour and why do you get so many girls as a result?

>NT
>413 days, 20 hours, and 21 minutes online

One of these things is not like the other

Do you plan to rope?

Am I Neurotypical?:worryfeels:

how do you keep up with your busy social life while rotting 24/7 on an obscure incel forum?

How do you handle all the unwanted female attention such neurotypical behaviour surely warrants

Did any girl came to you and gave her number?? :feelsdevil: Did you kissed 2 girls ? :feelsdevil:Did you hang out with a girl which asked you out and which you got away cuz you didn’t wanted to?:feelsdevil: Did some 30 year old foid wanted tosleep with you?

what's your longest snapchat streak?

:feelsdevil:

Attachments

• 2D95CE11-E5B8-48E4-B3D1-0E5995BCCA9F.jpeg
    2D95CE11-E5B8-48E4-B3D1-0E5995BCCA9F.jpeg
    80.1 KB · Views: 5
Am I Neurotypical?:worryfeels:
Nope your autistic af
how do you keep up with your busy social life while rotting 24/7 on an obscure incel forum?
Um, ill get back to you later on that. Let’s just say my many friends are very understanding of my situation
Why are you gay
I’m not
How do you handle all the unwanted female attention such neurotypical behaviour surely warrants
NTcels are a thing, I am certain proof of this and if neurotypical behavior was enough to get female attention then everyone here is volcel
what's your longest snapchat streak?
Never downloaded the app
Did any girl came to you and gave her number?? :feelsdevil: Did you kissed 2 girls ? :feelsdevil:Did you hang out with a girl which asked you out and which you got away cuz you didn’t wanted to?:feelsdevil: Did some 30 year old foid wanted tosleep with you?
No to everything

It is almost certain that you don’t have any type of autism

It is almost certain that you don’t have any type of autism
I’m retarded just not austistic
:feelsjuice:
Just a good old fashioned retard been one before it became popular
:cryfeels: