Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I am the only hapa on this forum. AMA!

What do you think about Filthy Frank?

i just look like a retarded white, nobody thinks i am chinese upon first meeting me
Interesting. What did you look like when you were younger though? Asking because as I said on this thread before, I got mistaken as being Chinese a fair amount of times before puberty hit me and my features changed. Curious to see if maybe this was experience as well or if you always looked white

Interesting. What did you look like when you were younger though? Asking because as I said on this thread before, I got mistaken as being Chinese a fair amount of times before puberty hit me and my features changed. Curious to see if maybe this was experience as well or if you always looked white
i've always looked retarded, the guys in my senior year of highschool were laughing at a yearbook photo of me in fourth grade because i looked like a girl with no facial definition; i think i look more chinese now than i did when i was young though

What do you think about Filthy Frank?

How truecel are you as a hapa? What would you say are your biggest failos?

i've always looked retarded, the guys in my senior year of highschool were laughing at a yearbook photo of me in fourth grade because i looked like a girl with no facial definition;
Brutal :feelsbadman:
i think i look more chinese now than i did when i was young though
I see. Would you say that means you now look even worse after puberty and aging? How tall are you man?

What do you think of bmaf hapas like sneako

What do you think of bmaf hapas like sneako
Never heard of sneako before but after taking one look at some pics of him he brutally mogs me. Do you think most bmaf offspring look like he does?

i've always looked retarded
You know now that I’ve looked into the mirror more closely I have to admit I relate with this too. There’s just something about my face that looks retarded. I don’t even know how to describe it

What is your opinion on noodlewhore?

I see. Would you say that means you now look even worse after puberty and aging? How tall are you man?
i think i look better than i did when i was young, i mean it was completely brutal before puberty, i remember at the pool these kids wouldn't play with me because they thought i was a girl because of my feminine face and kinda long hair.

i am 5'11, height is one of the things i got lucky on, i am taller than my parents.
i recently got into bouldering in the past few months and my height doesn't limit me from doing any routes which is nice.

I wish for a torturous, agonizing, long lasting death on all noodlewhores within the fires of deepest hell @BreezyHills
Why are you tagging a mutt you little bitch.

ALL NOODLEWHORES ARE MINE

i think i look better than i did when i was young, i mean it was completely brutal before puberty, i remember at the pool these kids wouldn't play with me because they thought i was a girl because of my feminine face and kinda long hair.
Long hair? Like almost down to the shoulders long hair? I got shit on a ton before puberty for looking chinese but at least no one thought I was a girl like you experienced. Pretty brutal ngl but puberty helped you out here I guess
i am 5'11, height is one of the things i got lucky on, i am taller than my parents.
i recently got into bouldering in the past few months and my height doesn't limit me from doing any routes which is nice.
I see. Lucky you man. Things could’ve been worse

Long hair? Like almost down to the shoulders long hair? I got shit on a ton before puberty for looking chinese but at least no one thought I was a girl like you experienced. Pretty brutal ngl but puberty helped you out here I guess
no it was just like down past my eyes in the front and a little longer in the back, it probably looked longer when it was wet in the pool
I see. Lucky you man. Things could’ve been worse
yeah i am thankful for the few things i have

Over for us both my manlet brother :feelsbadman:
We are gods. We are made for living long and the normies cannot handle it. We trigger them by our mere existence. Find a cope and spite them for existing.

I like pissing off normies with my existence especially tall ogres.

We are gods. We are made for living long and the normies cannot handle it. We trigger them by our mere existence. Find a cope and spite them for existing.

I like pissing off normies with my existence especially tall ogres.
This is very based tbh. I feel like I’m going to live a long and spiteful life too, I will never have it in myself to rope and give normies the satisfaction of my death. They will have to suffer through my presence for longer yet

This is very based tbh. I feel like I’m going to live a long and spiteful life too, I will never have it in myself to rope and give normies the satisfaction of my death. They will have to suffer through my presence for longer yet
Yes! Now go and FUCKING piss normies off by doing nothing