Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm thankful for...

VainHireling

VainHireling

VolkSWAGen
-
...my dog who was a little sweetheart I could cuddle. My father who had a admirable moral code, great imagination and patience with me. My grandparents who were devoted to me. And of course my mom, who I've finally reconciled with and power through crises that would ruin many families.
I am thankful for a couple of buddies I've made during my internship, they listened to what I had to say and cheered me up when I needed it.

Last, but not least. I'm happy to have met you, brocels. We are strangers on the Internet, but shitting on stupid whores and commiserating is something I've never realised how much I needed.

You are the best, although physically you are meh andyour minds are clouded by anger against this woeful world and vices , your souls are beautiful and innocent like @Animecel2D said.

stop being such a sentimental little faggot

Thats nice. Your lucky to have so many supportive people.

thanks for the coping advice

Thats good that you can see the positives in your life. Very good perspective. It will make your life much more tolerable.

I'm thankful for my flare gun and Lazer sight pistol crossbow

u are an emotionnal coper ur dog is just manipulating to get his food

Your dog will die soon

Your dog will die soon
4ED2C4F7 BFA7 4151 B223 40651900AA44

Bro this made me remember those little thanks giving assignments we had to do in elementary