Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I‘m sure Lycan died because

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
We didn’t hear from him right after the hurricane hit Florida, since he claims to live in Florida and only if that’s true tough and we don’t know that of course, he’s dead.
Tbh, he didn’t deserve it, he was the goodest boy and only 15 years old.

Rest in piss @Lycan

I heard he got curb stomped while getting off a bus to school and his neck flew under the bus and it ran over his neck and it killed him instantly.

We didn’t hear from him right after the hurricane hit Florida, since he claims to live in Florida and only if that’s true tough and we don’t know that of course, he’s dead.
Tbh, he didn’t deserve it, he was the goodest boy and only 15 years old.

Rest in piss @Lycan
Too young to know if its over or not, Bones havent fully set in and developed yet

I heard he got curb stomped while getting off a bus to school and his neck flew under the bus and if ran over his neck and it killed him instantly.
Yeah I heard the same story, but i was told that also his corpse was instantly eaten by stray dogs

They have Wi-Fi in hell?

Well thats a relief.

Yeah I heard the same story, but i was told that also his corpse was instantly eaten by stray dogs
Christ, They keep getting younger and younger

Can we just ban all the kids from the site? It makes me uncomfy that we have pedophiles and kiddie fiddlers and filth like this on this site?

Can we just ban all the kids from the site? It makes me uncomfy that we have pedophiles and kiddie fiddlers and filth like this on this site?
we don't have faggot pedophiles though

Pedophilia will never be openly allowed.

Attachments

• ZhLxir7Z4ZafuV_rnrTzRnW9sBPaGKESdi5LxSsSuh8voOygwaeFXCJdaEW-TVuPIYGHRwxgw0AqzY3seOounmSC.jpg
    ZhLxir7Z4ZafuV_rnrTzRnW9sBPaGKESdi5LxSsSuh8voOygwaeFXCJdaEW-TVuPIYGHRwxgw0AqzY3seOounmSC.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 4
I find it mad that at 15 people are browsing here, at that age I just kinda accepted I was a loner/loser and played video games all the time. Never thought about any of this stuff.