Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I am not dead

T

Throwaway88

Banned
-
@Caesercel approved me to make this post then self-delete since I have no access to my main currently. Right now I can't confirm who this is the alt of but the reason I disappeared was my parents found my account, took my phone, and showed screenshots of my posts to a therapist who said I exhibit anti-social behavior. I'm not sure when I'll be back but it'll be a while. Alright you can delete now. Till we meet again brocels

@Caesercel approved me to make this post then self-delete since I have no access to my main currently. Right now I can't confirm who this is the alt of but the reason I disappeared was my parents found my account, took my phone, and showed screenshots of my posts to a therapist who said I exhibit anti-social behavior. I'm not sure when I'll be back but it'll be a while. Alright you can delete now. Till we meet again brocels
Just one post xD

Throwaway88

Greycel​

JoinedOct 22, 2022Posts1Online56m

Another teenage youngcel taken away from us, likely to be repeatedly brainwashed by bluepilled "therapist" foids or virtue signaling copers for the crime of wrongthink... :feelsclown:

Though many like whoever this poster is are edgy normie-tier high schoolers; if not actually sub 5, perhaps getting taken off this forum was better. :feelsjuice:

Imagine having parents that vilify you for being an incel

Over for lycan-cels

the cvury story was better

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back