Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm super depressed. Everyone I know is moving away for their gfs/significant other except me

Arentheal

Arentheal

KlownTown
All of the people I know are moving away for their gfs. I’m extremely depressed rn. Everyone is lusting/longing for others and moving away after college while I have no friends and no one feels the same about me. I’ve been looking at my photos going back to high school and I see some of my dating app screenshots and it’s extremely depressing to see. I saw that they didn’t like short guys no Asian guys etc etc. everyone lusts for others and moves away to them for their sake while I am all alone.

better get used to it, boy

All of the people I know are moving away for their gfs. I’m extremely depressed rn. Everyone is lusting/longing for others and moving away after college while I have no friends and no one feels the same about me. I’ve been looking at my photos going back to high school and I see some of my dating app screenshots and it’s extremely depressing to see. I saw that they didn’t like short guys no Asian guys etc etc. everyone lusts for others and moves away to them for their sake while I am all alone.
It sucks being an incel

And it will only get worse too

After those school years end, it's pretty much over. Not even at my workplace could I "get it" with foids and my fellow man made fun of me, made me out to be a chump. My so-called "friends" all vanished, leaving the state I'm in, some even have kids now. Others from my school... like, who knows? Many people off themselves before they can even make it to 30, especially ones who get into drugs, die early on, so... at least from that I can tell some of my enemies from HS won't make it (thank Fuck).

After those school years end, it's pretty much over. Not even at my workplace could I "get it" with foids and my fellow man made fun of me, made me out to be a chump. My so-called "friends" all vanished, leaving the state I'm in, some even have kids now. Others from my school... like, who knows? Many people off themselves before they can even make it to 30, especially ones who get into drugs, die early on, so... at least from that I can tell some of my enemies from HS won't make it (thank Fuck).
based commenter again. yeah everyone moves away and its just wageslaving for the next 50 yrs alone

yea if i wasnt i would have a gf and have something to go to when i have a job when a graduate very soon
If I was good looking then I would have a gf by now

yea if i wasnt i would have a gf and have something to go to when i have a job when a graduate very soon
I am not excited for my graduation because I know that I will be rotting afterwards

I am not excited for my graduation because I know that I will be rotting afterwards
Yea it is the end of your so called “prime” and everyone is heading off with their significant other to start their lives while u are alone going back to an empty overpriced apartment

Yea how are you giving me these true black pills man. Lot of ppl giving lame short responses

don't worry bro your not alone im hitting 30 this year

Oh. That's good.

Same, I hate it so much.