Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm such a wristcel I can fit my whole hand through a jar to grab a pickle from the bottom.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
My shoulders are equally laughable.

I guess this is what comes from a lifetime of avoiding physical activity.

If we ranked people by their lack of physical activity, the only people that would beat me would be paraplegics, and that's if they were like that from birth. Not only have I spent all my free time in this life on a laptop, I did it laying in bed with my laptop next to me, for more than a decade now. 16 hours a day like that and no wonder I'm scrawny.

And yet my ass and belly are humongous. Typical Murphy's law. Fuck you Murphy, you punk ass bitch.

I also have foid-like wrists.

You can't really change wrist size; it's fixed regardless of physical activity.

i frame mog you

Forearms are important showing your physical activity, strenght and masculinity. If you have a thin, twig forearms it doesnt matter how thick your abs are or if you have a sixpack, neither foids nor Chads will respect you.

I also have foid-like wrists.

You can't really change wrist size; it's fixed regardless of physical activity.
All the important features are fixed by genetics :feelsrope:Just reshape your skeleton bro :feelsseriously:

wait other people can't do it? :feelstrash::feelsUnreal::feelsrope:

Forearms are important showing your physical activity, strenght and masculinity. If you have a thin, twig forearms it doesnt matter how thick your abs are or if you have a sixpack, neither foids nor Chads will respect you.

All the important features are fixed by genetics :feelsrope:Just reshape your skeleton bro :feelsseriously:

Except for elite track athletes who would be "weighted down" if they started to build their upper body, there isn't anyone with a six pack who has twig forearms (individuals whose abs are visible because they are emaciated don't count).

Some individuals are just naturally predisposed to bulk up. Whenever a bodybuilder suggests that his or her genes aren't a factor, I laugh. It's like seeing a richcel who got legacy admissions to Yale suggest that he ended up working in his dad's hedge fund through sheer merit and perseverance.

Time to pickpocketmaxx
- in subwaycraft

I am such a wristcel I cannot wear watches without looking like a faggot.

I guess this is what comes from a lifetime of avoiding physical activity.
Cope. Its all genetics, not hard work. My brother is/was lazier than me when we were growing up, yet I'm short, and a wristcel with a big belly like you, meanwhile he's a tall chad who sleeps, eats, and studies online all day.

Same applies to my sisters. One is 10 and looks like a doll, the other is 11 and is more big-boned. Genetics is destiny.

My wrists are thin as well but i have decent shoulders.

Never had pickles tbh

my wrists are smaller than the ones of a thin foid

Post a pic of your hand in a pickel jar
Eh my wrists are pretty wide but they lack muscle. Man they look like two protruding bones. It sucks to have such wide and thick bones but to lack any muscle
I look like a mummified skeleton
Use your indoeuropean genes and bulk up on dairy and meat you faggot

My wrists are 5.5"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back