Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm from a good first world country but it's thrown away because of my genetics. Can anyone see the solution to my problem?

• Thread starter Villain Of Blkpill
  • Start date
V

Villain Of Blkpill

Banned
-
I'm from a good first world country but it's thrown away because of my genetics

Everything is really good here and a high quality of life compared to most places.

But I'm extremely short.

So the only chance I have at reproducing is in a short, third world country.

That's the only place where my genetics MIGHT be accepted by a girl.

And even if i do get a gf, have a kid, make a family etc...

It will be in that third world country aka not ideal.

So why don't I just go back to my first world country with the kid and my gf? because ....

1. the girl will see so many tall chads and easily be able to get them and cheat/leave

and 2. the kid will be short as fuck and will be banished to the same shit suffering life I had as a short man in first world

so i really have to just stay there in third world forever?

is there any solutions to this?

I dont want me and my potential gf and offspring to miss out on living in a good first world country

You dont speak the language also in that shithole and have to build up everything with your heard earned money, till no money left no more boom boom
What the fuck do u do there for living?

Where are you from?

I totally agree on your second one. No woman above a 4 will ever date me, because I'm literally a 1 or 2. But I don't want anything below a 6, don't wanna be disgusted. So no GF for me and I'll forever be here on this forum.

You dont speak the language also in that shithole and have to build up everything with your heard earned money, till no money left no more boom boom
What the fuck do u do there for living?
I'm going to learn the language , and im studying a subject rn which allows me to work remote

Where are you from?

I totally agree on your second one. No woman above a 4 will ever date me, because I'm literally a 1 or 2. But I don't want anything below a 6, don't wanna be disgusted. So no GF for me and I'll forever be here on this forum.
fuck you volcel scum, id take anything

White world problems... if you're that defectuous (you only mentioned height which leads to believe you're trolling), go anywhere ethnic and semi decent like SEA or some SUDACA cunts, figure out work by yourself, but don't bring back foid and kids, you'll regret it, the chicks will probably look ugly for your blue eyes, but they're not that bad if you look away and stick it.

White world problems... if you're that defectuous (you only mentioned height which leads to believe you're trolling), go anywhere ethnic and semi decent like SEA or some SUDACA cunts, figure out work by yourself, but don't bring back foid and kids, you'll regret it, the chicks will probably look ugly for your blue eyes, but they're not that bad if you look away and stick it.
im not trolling, and im extremely short.

but i have to live in a third world country, wont that be just shit?

I'm from a good first world country but it's thrown away because of my genetics

Everything is really good here and a high quality of life compared to most places.

But I'm extremely short.

So the only chance I have at reproducing is in a short, third world country.

That's the only place where my genetics MIGHT be accepted by a girl.

And even if i do get a gf, have a kid, make a family etc...

It will be in that third world country aka not ideal.

So why don't I just go back to my first world country with the kid and my gf? because ....

1. the girl will see so many tall chads and easily be able to get them and cheat/leave

and 2. the kid will be short as fuck and will be banished to the same shit suffering life I had as a short man in first world

so i really have to just stay there in third world forever?

is there any solutions to this?

I dont want me and my potential gf and offspring to miss out on living in a good first world country
Basically all third world shitholes have islands of wealth where the elite lives, near the private schools their kids attend, private hospitals their health insurance covers, expensive shopping malls with global brands, modern office buildings, yacht clubs, country clubs and other leisure activities.

You shouldn't go to a shithole country to stay in a shithole neighborhood among the feral apes, but inside one of these gated communities with good quality services. Obviously you'd need a good income, but if you can work-from-home for a company in your come country you've got it covered, basically.

brutal. LL surgery Maxx

wont change my genes. my kid will still be fucked
If you breed a third-world ethnic whore and get her pregnant, the kid would normally be mixed.
And if the kid stays in the mother's country, the kid, being half-white, would be a mogger compared to his fully asian colleagues. :feelsthink:
So the kid would be somewhat avantaged :feelsthink:

If you breed a third-world ethnic whore and get her pregnant, the kid would normally be mixed.
And if the kid stays in the mother's country, the kid, being half-white, would be a mogger compared to his fully asian colleagues. :feelsthink:
So the kid would be somewhat avantaged :feelsthink:
downside is... living in a literal third world country

Make the people of your country shorter

downside is... living in a literal third world country
Pump and dump.
Fuck several foids, impregnate them, spread your genes and create hapa moggers in riceland then go back to your country.

Pump and dump.
Fuck several foids, impregnate them, spread your genes and create hapa moggers in riceland then go back to your country.
1. im too low smv to do that

2. i dont want to do that. i just want a girlfriend and normal family.

1. im too low smv to do that

2. i dont want to do that. i just want a girlfriend and normal family.
Maybe if you seduce a noodlewhore then bring her with you in your country of origin...
But the risk of this is to end up being cucked at some point.

Maybe if you seduce a noodlewhore then bring her with you in your country of origin...
But the risk of this is to end up being cucked at some point.
is there a way to make sure u dont get cucked?