Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘I’m such a nerd’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘Teehee, I’m the biggest nerd you will ever meet. I was playing Super Mario Bros for PS5 for hours today, it’s my favourite game and I’m so addicted to it. I’m such a nerd. I’m a gamer girl that loves to play video games’.

Simps worship girls who play games

Simps are going to be the downfall of the male species
They are the lowest of traitors and degenerates. I really hope they receive justice.

Meanwhile getting plowed by the football captain

NOAH, DID YOU RAPE MY PIGS?

I love the "Super Mario Bros for PS5" contradiction

OF COURSE A FOID WOULD SAY SHIT LIKE THIS, that is, if they want attention from Chad gamers. No foid in their right mind cares about needing to validate themselves for your incel gamer ass tbh.

Last edited:
I love the "Super Mario Bros for PS5" contradiction

OF COURSE A FOID WOULD SAY SHIT LIKE THIS, that is, if they want attention from Chad gamers. No foid in their right mind cares about needing to validate themselves for your incel gamer ass tbh.
Remember when foids were playing OW on ps1 and gamecube for tiktok? :feelskek:

Dnr cuz you didn't say "as the topic title says" at the beginning

Irrelevant but 800th post yay

Nerd was an insult 20+ years ago.

a foid once insulted me and called me a nerd

My favorite part is when a foid says she's a zelda/mario/pokemon fan. Bitch what can I say? You take the most basic and entry level shit and present it as some hardcore stuff, like this is worthy of discussion at all. Like "I'm a gamer, look I know how to hold a gamepad!". I have yet to encounter a foid that loves classic fallouts for example, not that it's a measure of anything other than how big of a pc gaming nerd you are. Foids are simply incapable of enjoying the actual hardcore/nerd games, their brain instantly turns off when it comes to pressing more than just one button.

Last edited: