Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I'm Stuck Inside A Child's Body

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
18 year old, 5'7 ft 155lbs. I'm literally stuck inside a 12 years old child's body. Years of sports did nothing to me. Athletic body is nothing if you are a dwarf like me. Foids standards are rising up to sky everyday too. Their standards are 6'3 ft minimum. I'm sure all of them see me as a disabled man. It's over.

Last edited:
NBA height will be the new norm
It was more about the wording of being stuck ON a child's body. So IT was right all along:feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal:
Also you heightmog me:feelsrope:

same OP, redpillers say its about frame and dominance, imagine a small teenager trying to use masculine frame and dominance against an adult much bigger. At least all of us die one day:feelsLightsaber:

same OP, redpillers say its about frame and dominance, imagine a small teenager trying to use masculine frame and dominance against an adult much bigger. At least all of us die one day:feelsLightsaber:
Redpillers are biggest copers in this world after foids.

18 year old, 5'7 ft 155lbs. I'm literally stuck inside a 12 years old child's body. Years of sports did nothing to me. Athletic body is nothing if you are a dwarf like me. Foids standards are rising up to sky everyday too. Their standards are 6'3 ft minimum. I'm sure all of them see me as a disabled man. It's over.
What is your frame like? Frame is more important than height.

Attachments

• images.jpeg-32.jpg
    images.jpeg-32.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 35
Same but I also have a ugly face despite being a manlet. It never began for me

me too 5'4 people say i need to gymaxx to get foids fucking cucks height is everything and im fucked up:feelsrope:

me too 5'4 people say i need to gymaxx to get foids fucking cucks height is everything and im fucked up:feelsrope:
Don't start bodybuilding. It looks shit on manlets. Try to be athletic like me. But being athletic won't have effects either :feelsrope:

It's not over til you rent a Ryder truck and buy a few thousand kilos of fertilizer and park it outside a government building

I also hate when they gaslight shortcels or uglycels. What assholes.

never began for sub7ftcels

I think you can excel in a sport like cycling.

Be toned.

It could lead to group involvement, friendships.

Maybe even a like minded woman.

It's possible

It will never be the norm when I cut their shins off to be the correct size. 5'4 the supreme ultra leader height. It will all be for erenyeageria

Sounds illegal:feelsYall: in video games:feelsYall: