Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm still thinking of that bitch

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Two weeks ago some foid who I slightly know gave me a look of disgust and I'm still thinking about it

They have the power to scar my brain for life, being ugly or weird is a death sentence over and over, I sure hope she dies giving birth fucking cocksucking slut

I haven't seen my oneitis who hates me, arrested me, tried to throw me in jail 5 times, lied to me, took my money and is still actively attempting to drive me to suicide for nearly 2 years.

I think about fucking her every minute.

They only have worth because of cucks, its them you should be pissed at.

Two weeks ago some foid who I slightly know gave me a look of disgust and I'm still thinking about it

They have the power to scar my brain for life, being ugly or weird is a death sentence over and over, I sure hope she dies giving birth fucking cocksucking slut
I just exprienced this, i really feel the same.

when i'm all alone 24/7, all i can do is reminisce about different things, Normies with actual lives have no idea what it's like to have events from over 10 years ago still haunt them to this day

Get well soon

You have any mental issues? Diagnosed? Normal people should be able to forget it after a while, unless your life is empty you haven't been doing much these past two weeks or you have some memory issues.

You have any mental issues? Diagnosed? Normal people should be able to forget it after a while, unless your life is empty you haven't been doing much these past two weeks or you have some memory issues.
Borderline personality disorder that's what my doctor has diagnosed me with

Borderline personality disorder that's what my doctor has diagnosed me with
Oh, well then I don't know.
Are you employed or do you go to school? You can try to distract yourself to let this memory pass away.

Oh, well then I don't know.
Are you employed or do you go to school? You can try to distract yourself to let this memory pass away.
Yes I work but it is a low tier job, only good thing about it is that I'm given money by hand and I don't pay any tax,plus I still keep my welfare and have my flat paid for

She was just worried you might rape her because you're a total weirdo creeper sweaty, just fix your personality and women will always be nice to you T.Hee.

Same, I still think about the time some female randomly said ew and insulted me when I was walking to class in middle school

Yes I work but it is a low tier job, only good thing about it is that I'm given money by hand and I don't pay any tax,plus I still keep my welfare and have my flat paid for
Rock

Girls have told me I look worse, disgusted looks are is an everyday thing.

She was just worried you might rape her because you're a total weirdo creeper sweaty, just fix your personality and women will always be nice to you T.Hee.

Yaaaaass She could see your MUUh SogGEey KnEe ways :soy:

when i'm all alone 24/7, all i can do is reminisce about different things, Normies with actual lives have no idea what it's like to have events from over 10 years ago still haunt them to this day

Two weeks ago, try 7 years ago

I haven't seen my oneitis who hates me, arrested me, tried to throw me in jail 5 times, lied to me, took my money and is still actively attempting to drive me to suicide for nearly 2 years.

Sorry to ask, but how you have been jailed 5 times due to her?

I still think about my biggest onitis, who I haven't seen for like 3 years now.

I still think everyday about the naked JB in the beach in Germany, and it's been almost 3 months now.

Foids have incommensurable power over us, it's insane.

That particular bitch is now pregnant, now I hope she dies giving birth