Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm still alive.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
If you had any sense, you would've stayed logged out forever. Go fix your life.
How? I can't make friends, girls are disgusted by me and what the fuck are you trying to give me advice for when you clearly look down on me.

How? I can't make friends, girls are disgusted by me and what the fuck are you trying to give me advice for when you clearly look down on me.
Take some jewpills and go to college

Jfl at believing most the users who say they're suicidal here, you have to be a dumbass.

Damn

I'm not really sure how to format this so I'll ramble. I went down into my houses basement, sat in a old chair we have and grab my shotgun loaded it up put it in my mouth and it jammed. I can't really describe how I felt but I felt kind of numb and sat the shotgun down and just sat there. My mom came downstairs and saw me and flipped out since she saw the gun and for the next hour we went back and forth. I tried to lie and say I wasn't trying to kill myself and she didn't believe me. Now I have to see a therapist though I don't know when that will start and the shotgun is going to go to my grandma's house so I don't try anything. My parents have been talking about therapy for a little bit now since I don't even try to hide my mood now. You can now flip out at me. Also I know I've been off the forum for a day but has anything happened since I was gone? Like someone getting banned or being outed as a fakecel? That's happened a lot recently.
"im still alive" says every Pearl Jam fan in the world every morning when looking in the mirror

I ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im still alive yeaaaaaaah iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa immmmm still alive
your literally a meme the teenage angst woe is me angle doesnt work dude, when people feel equally as low as you and have the strength to carry on and whats more these very same people are giving you advice such as "it will get better" and you have the pathetic line, "it wont and you dont know me", at just 15 years old having literally no life experince or knowledge of the narratives of life. Flawed logic, for you to make the statement you would have to know THEM which YOU DON'T, how do you know how low some of these people are andf once have been, they could have been lower than you, your logic is CRAP and herr derr SOY LATTE SJW logic everything revolves around my experience balls.

Fix this flawed egocentric Blackpillpress logic and I guarantee you things get much much better subjectively, objectively collectively every stance that involves ively.

Oh and one word about JEWPILLS, these pathetic pills increase your disorientation and solipsissm in a pathetic fuzzy naval gazing vortex of shit where you becoime a numb self serving twat and thats it THE END thats all they do numb and increase your narcissism turning you even more inwards, dont do them at any cost

Last edited:
"im still alive" says every Pearl Jam fan in the world every morning when looking in the mirror

I ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im still alive yeaaaaaaah iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa immmmm still alive
your literally a meme the teenage angst woe is me angle doesnt work dude, when people feel equally as low as you and have the strength to carry on and whats more these very same people are giving you advice such as "it will get better" and you have the pathetic line, "it wont and you dont know me", at just 15 years old having literally no life experince or knowledge of the narratives of life. Flawed logic, for you to make the statement you would have to know THEM which YOU DON'T, how do you know how low some of these people are andf once have been, they could have been lower than you, your logic is CRAP and herr derr SOY LATTE SJW logic everything revolves around my experience balls.

Fix this flawed egocentric Blackpillpress logic and I guarantee you things get much much better subjectively, objectively collectively every stance that involves ively.

Oh and one word about JEWPILLS, these pathetic pills increase your disorientation and solipsissm in a pathetic fuzzy naval gazing vortex of shit where you becoime a numb self serving twat and thats it THE END thats all they do numb and increase your narcissism turning you even more inwards, dont do them at any cost

kek

Kek

Jammed shotgun

Jammed shotgun
:feelskek:

Who was that guy who decided to use a knife to rope, but then backed out? Best comment in that thread was, "the knife jammed."