Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im starting to think social democracy is the best political ideology there is

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
social democracy keeps the benefits of capitalism while curbing its negatives. there is social safety nets that prevent the people that fail to ascend from starving to death and puts them back to their feet, while also private businesses are allowed to exist and propel the economy forward so the state doesnt have too much influence. every time social democracy "failed" in history had nothing to do with social democratic policies, but alot of external factors like during the weimar republic

20240214 235014

marxism-rogerism

Corporatism(NOT what some of you are thinking of, which is corporatocracy) is the most pragmatic one imo, though varying interpretations exist.

what a good goy you are keeping the (((benefits))) of capitalism in mind
capitalism with some tinkering and regulations doesnt sound bad compared to concentrating power to state officials that could be corrupt

Corporatism(NOT what some of you are thinking of, which is corporatocracy) is the most pragmatic one imo, though varying interpretations exist.
yes i know that corporatism is different from corportocracy. but i read the definition but i still dont understand what it is. do you mind explaining what corporatism is in simple terms?

yes i know that corporatism is different from corportocracy. but i read the definition but i still dont understand what it is. do you mind explaining what corporatism is in simple terms?
Can I link some videos I think do a good job explaining it?

social democracy keeps the benefits of capitalism while curbing its negatives. there is social safety nets that prevent the people that fail to ascend from starving to death and puts them back to their feet, while also private businesses are allowed to exist and propel the economy forward so the state doesnt have too much influence. every time social democracy "failed" in history had nothing to do with social democratic policies, but alot of external factors like during the weimar republic
and why couldnt you have the same thing under a monarchy?
you could also just replace the party system with a monarchy that lets a free market happen.

It's not like those who own all the means of production will want to own all the regulators so that they can regulate everything in their own favor.

This is totally not happening in every single capitalist country on Earth.
as long as theres democracy hypothetically speaking most people could just refuse to vote for the capitalist-backed politicians. if capitalists are controlling the government in democratic countries its because people are stupid enough to take their propaganda seriously. and concentrating power to the state under the guise of communism would still lead to corruption

and why couldnt you have the same thing under a monarchy?
you could also just replace the party system with a monarchy that lets a free market happen.
constitutional monarchies sound pointless. you could add it but what good does it do compared to a non-monarchist democracies? and the idea of looking up to a family group just because they happen to be genetically linked to the royalty sounds corrupt

constitutional monarchies sound pointless. you could add it but what good does it do compared to a non-monarchist democracies? and the idea of looking up to a family group just because they happen to be genetically linked to the royalty sounds corrupt
what differences does it make if the monarchy makes 1:1 the same decisions as the party system
and on the corruption part
you are blackpilled right?
most politicians are from rich families, so its more like an oligarchy or plutocracy than a democracy.
This is the natural outcome because in order to have the time, energy, resources to even campaign and get elected you already have to be powerful.

Further, we know about shit like lookism.

So whoever gets elected in a democracy is not elected by merit anyway. It's rigged by nature and through human biases.
So wether you put a king on top cuz he belongs to the royal family, or if some politican gets elected because he comes from a wealthy family, is above average height and looks good - does it make a difference?
You are just worshiping a king by a different name.

Demoncracy hasn't existed since the time of the Athens city state.

The current rendition of demoncracy is an aparatus through which those who own the means of production place their servants in "positions of power" to conduct their dealings for them.

In America you have the red zionist party and the blue zionist party, which candidates get nominated depends solely on which one gets the most money by AIPAC.
Americans are pretty stupid and ignorant on alot of things. it wouldnt be surprising that they're voting in pro-kike politicians. source: I live in america and interact with them on a daily basis. if they were all high iq and redpilled about the kikepitalists the problem wouldnt exist. not only is there democracy but everyone has access to guns. so yeah the problem isnt democracy its just that americans are low iq and brainwashed. also not all politicians that are backed by money are bad per say. as long as they have good promises and deliver on them to benefit the country they're good to vote in

>my country had 30 years of that insufferable, cucked ideology
>globohomo values + jewish economics

Just no

what differences does it make if the monarchy makes 1:1 the same decisions as the party system
and on the corruption part
you are blackpilled right?
most politicians are from rich families, so its more like an oligarchy or plutocracy than a democracy.
This is the natural outcome because in order to have the time, energy, resources to even campaign and get elected you already have to be powerful.

Further, we know about shit like lookism.

So whoever gets elected in a democracy is not elected by merit anyway. It's rigged by nature and through human biases.
So wether you put a king on top cuz he belongs to the royal family, or if some politican gets elected because he comes from a wealthy family, is above average height and looks good - does it make a difference?
You are just worshiping a king by a different name.
you raise a good point. but the oligarchy formed from democracies was atleast partially influenced by the citizens votes, compared to a monarchy which is completely independently selected by some aristocrats and the predecessor. so i would still say its an upgrade from a monarchy, even if it doesnt completely solve the problem

>my country had 30 years of that insufferable, cucked ideology
>globohomo values + jewish economics

Just no
what country? also globohomo is independent from social democracy. it just so happens that they support it

what country? also globohomo is independent from social democracy. it just so happens that they support it
Post-Pinochet Chile. They made most of their power living off saying "pinochet bad" no matter how much they fucked up until the 2019 protests. You might guess who took the leftist flag after them.

Last edited:
Social democracy is state-sponsored cuckoldry.

99% of the "safety nets" are subsidies for single moms.

What "benefits of capitalism"? Wageslavery?

A medieval serf would provide for himself and his family of 12 (parents, inlaws, wife + children) for an entire year with a mere 14 weeks of work.

You can't even pay your bills with 14 weeks worth of wages, you socialdemocratic fucktard.

Myself, I have to work 6 fucking months just to support single moms, and another 5 months to support their state-sponsored white knights. This is wageslavery + state enforced cuckoldry. Pure and simple.

I say NO.

The only fair socioeconomic system is:
Marxism-Rodgerism.

Last edited:
It was a well known torture method applied on leftist females during his time, besides impaling rail lines on their ass before throwing them off from the helicopters. There were even some torture centers in which they used rats, dogs while playing loud disco music to distract neighbors.

I swear it, these fucking wokes have no idea what kind of history they are rewriting these days with their global recreation of Weimar.

Last edited: