Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm starting to think Russia can win the war

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Its going to be a long and brutal war, but where Russia is going they probably can win.

-Russia started mass mobilization and will be scaling up the number of soldiers in 2023 and 2024
-Russia also has the 125,000 soldiers of the DPR & LPR on its side
-When Russia gets a numerical advantage it can open up other fronts to spread out the Ukrainian army

-Russia is scaling up defense manufacturing, which will be a long process over several years of increasing production
-Russia's allies are starting to send in weapons systems
-China may be bankrolling Russia

-The mass attacks by Russia on Ukraine's civilian infrastructure with long range missiles and drones has been very effective
-As Russia builds masses of cruise missiles and long range Iranian drones it also threatens NATO/keeps NATO weary of becoming directly involved

Can the West and Ukraine stop this.. I'm not sure.

-West is 100% bankrolling Ukraine
-West is going to have to send in huge amounts of foreign fighters

-West will have to keep sending monster amounts of weaponry

Thing that is happening now is the West is helping move out millions more of the Ukrainian civilians. They might not ever go back to Ukraine if Ukraine can't win the war and get into NATO.

CUT TO THE CHASE WILL WW3 HAPPEN??

CUT TO THE CHASE WILL WW3 HAPPEN??
Second Cold War will ensue. After that happens, our life will slowly die out and we will become nothing but labor for the NWO
Fourth industrial revolution and the world turns into a mix of 1984 and Brave Jew World

Copelos

Russia has literally not gained anything of strategic value in the 9 months since the war started

When I was imagining a prolonged stalemate scenario which everyone thought was the worst case scenario for Russia I thought the line would be something like this (highlighted in purple)

Instead they only control that shitty red territory (aka the least populated regions of Ukraine and they don't even control the relevant cities in those regions like Kherson anymore) which is absolutely fucking worthless especially since they aren't even cutting off Ukraine's access to the sea or anything

Russia will continue to suck and be shit forever because they are a low IQ subhumanic slav/jobber nation of extreme incompetence that cant do anything except live in squalor and throw hordes of bodies at the enemy until it maybe dies

Copelos

Russia has literally not gained anything of strategic value in the 9 months since the war started

When I was imagining a prolonged stalemate scenario which everyone thought was the worst case scenario for Russia I thought the line would be something like this (highlighted in purple)
View attachment 683416

Instead they only control that shitty red territory (aka the least populated regions of Ukraine and they don't even control the relevant cities in those regions like Kherson anymore) which is absolutely fucking worthless especially since they aren't even cutting off Ukraine's access to the sea or anything

Russia will continue to suck and be shit forever because they are a low IQ subhumanic slav/jobber nation of extreme incompetence that cant do anything except live in squalor and throw hordes of bodies at the enemy until it maybe dies

Donetsk and Luhansk provinces actually have a lot of people. The people in those red areas are around 20% of Ukraine's population and its around 20% of the land area. Granted the land bridge area which is the main area Russia took so far in the war is lightly populated.

Thing is in order to have the successes so far Ukraine is basically in a total war state, like they are already heavily mobilized. Russia just started mobilization in October. A key thing will be how much Russia can scale up defense manufacturing as time goes on.

It might go into a stalemate in time like along the Dnieper River. The NW area of Kherson province which is west of the river, the Russians had to admit they couldn't hold on there. They didn't have the strategic depth against the Ukrainian army. And throughout the war the Russian army wasn't able to advance further west facing heavy opposition in Mykolaiv province.

Thing we don't really know is how big of an army can the Russians support as Russia moves further towards a war economy.

The problem isn't that Russia doesn't have the means to escalate and end the war in a month or two (minus some insurgency), its rather the Kremlin split between the War-Hawks (those that want full escalation) and those that still hold on to the Naïve belief of only a "small" war with a ceasefire (not likely since the West keeps pumping Ukraine with money and weapons).

Aka, the real issue is within the Kremlin, not from how "strong" Ukraine is, but the more Crimean Bridge type of attacks Ukraine does, the more the War-Hawks in the Kremlin are gonna get there way, ironically, Ukraine should be doing the opposite, but whateves :feelsjuice:

Its going to be a long and brutal war, but where Russia is going they probably can win.

-Russia started mass mobilization and will be scaling up the number of soldiers in 2023 and 2024
-When Russia gets a numerical advantage it can open up other fronts to spread out the Ukrainian army

-Russia is scaling up defense manufacturing, which will be a long process over several years of increasing production

-The mass attacks by Russia on Ukraine's civilian infrastructure with long range missiles and drones has been very effective
-As Russia builds masses of cruise missiles and long range Iranian drones it also threatens NATO/keeps NATO weary of becoming directly involved

Thing that is happening now is the West is helping move out millions more of the Ukrainian civilians. They might not ever go back to Ukraine if Ukraine can't win the war and get into NATO.
Believe to achieve, mang

imo at best they can take those 4 provinces but won't ever be able to really take more without some miracle.

A

An army marches on its stomach.

Wooooow who could have thought that 150mil+ population state which controls 1/6 of land can win the fight with Ukraine...

The problem isn't that Russia doesn't have the means to escalate and end the war in a month or two (minus some insurgency), its rather the Kremlin split between the War-Hawks (those that want full escalation) and those that still hold on to the Naïve belief of only a "small" war with a ceasefire (not likely since the West keeps pumping Ukraine with money and weapons).

Aka, the real issue is within the Kremlin, not from how "strong" Ukraine is, but the more Crimean Bridge type of attacks Ukraine does, the more the War-Hawks in the Kremlin are gonna get there way, ironically, Ukraine should be doing the opposite, but whateves :feelsjuice:

Ya what they are looking at now in Russia is basically mobilization waves and scaling up defense manufacturing that could go on for years. Because to win Russia has to be able to overwhelm the Ukrainian army + foreign fighters.

Right now in the combat theatre the Ukrainian army probably out numbers the Russian army + DPR & LPR armies.

Something I notice online is people say the Ukraine war is just a small war that is likely to wrap up soon. I guess their definition of small war can be whatever they want, but when you compare this to wars over the last 120 years, its not a small war.

When I read some guys talk about the war, they think it is a small border dispute between two small European countries. Like comparing it to the Kosovo war in size.

Best scenario for Russia is to attack from Belarus alongside Poland border and cut the West's ability to supply weapons to Ukraine.

i'm just pissed my down syndrome country sticks with NATO and act like the american puppet it is, so if the WW3 happens i will get into fighting against nations i actually like, like China, Russia, Iran, Cuba, Uruguay, Venezuela and many more. I just hope i'll have time to betray my mongoloid low-iq government and just be an inside jobber for them.

Fuck Nazikraina, go Russia! :whitepill:
Fuck NATO! Let the great empire of China and its allies dominate or get squashed!
I'm ready to die for comrades or by comrades bombs as a collateral victim of my stupid goverment. I'm ready motherfuckers let's rumble!

Last edited:
Best scenario for Russia is to attack from Belarus alongside Poland border and cut the West's ability to supply weapons to Ukraine.

Ya Russia would win the war in that case. The Russians know there will be super heavy defenses in that area of Ukraine because of that. So one thing Russia is doing is by moving soldiers into Belarus, it forces Ukraine to hold a large number of soldiers back to defend the Kiev area and west to the Poland border, which is an extremely large area.

Ya what they are looking at now in Russia is basically mobilization waves and scaling up defense manufacturing that could go on for years. Because to win Russia has to be able to overwhelm the Ukrainian army + foreign fighters.

Right now in the combat theatre the Ukrainian army probably out numbers the Russian army + DPR & LPR armies.
Not to fail to mention that, Russia and Belarus have just formed a Joint Command which just gives them another 60/70,000 troops.

There better be a mass offensive when the ground freezes or imma be pissed.

Not to fail to mention that, Russia and Belarus have just formed a Joint Command which just gives them another 60/70,000 troops.

These things add up, when added to a big mass.

Copelos

View attachment 683416

Russians are not low-IQ. I hate this monstrous country, but their usual Caucasian IQ coupled with centuries-old BDSM mentality and natural wealth in terms of hydrocarbons reserves makes them a difficult foe to defeat.

Dont count on the numbers of Belarus: Ukraine had an army in 2014, too: and by that I mean one that only existed on paper. Belarusians have even less fighting spirit than the mobilized Russian troops. For comparison, LNR/DNR troops, too, were the closest to cannon fodder we saw a year ago.

Copelos

View attachment 683416

russia has all of lugansk, 75% of donetsk, and 50% of kherson/zaphorizia by population, that's about ~6m people + it got 2m refugees from other regions of ukraine. So it already got 8m of ~39m pre war ukrainian popularion (including DPR/LPR).

Ukraine lost ~8m to Russia and ~4m to EU and ~400k to CANZUKUS so Ukraine has ~27.5m people left

If Russia does a counteroffensive with mobiks in Chernigov, Kharkov and Sumy it can take another ~2m people (as others already left/went to EU)
Ukraine has total male pop of ~4.5m pre war in current occupied territories (18-45) and ~300k out of order due to KIA/WIA and ~1-1.5m mobilized

When RU takes Bakhmut and gets rid of rest of Donbass UA will lose another ~50k dead and ~100k+ wounded etc

If it does a offensive its going to just get rid of the miltiary after which it will turn into an afghanistan tier sweep

If Russia wants the demographics they can just bomb all the highways/train tracks with kalibrs and sweep in

i'm just pissed my down syndrome country sticks with NATO and act like the american puppet it is, so if the WW3 happens i will get into fighting against nations i actually like, like China, Russia, Iran, Cuba, Uruguay, Venezuela and many more. I just hope i'll have time to betray my mongoloid low-iq government and just be an inside jobber for them.

Fuck Nazikraina, go Russia! :whitepill:
Fuck NATO! Let the great empire of China and its allies dominate or get squashed!
I'm ready to die for comrades or by comrades bombs as a collateral victim of my stupid goverment. I'm ready motherfuckers let's rumble!
Same I would betray America for Russia or China. My own country hates me. Maybe a different country would appreciate me more especially if I betrayed my own and helped them.

russia has all of lugansk, 75% of donetsk, and 50% of kherson/zaphorizia by population, that's about ~6m people + it got 2m refugees from other regions of ukraine. So it already got 8m of ~39m pre war ukrainian popularion (including DPR/LPR).

Ukraine lost ~8m to Russia and ~4m to EU and ~400k to CANZUKUS so Ukraine has ~27.5m people left

If Russia does a counteroffensive with mobiks in Chernigov, Kharkov and Sumy it can take another ~2m people (as others already left/went to EU)
Ukraine has total male pop of ~4.5m pre war in current occupied territories (18-45) and ~300k out of order due to KIA/WIA and ~1-1.5m mobilized

When RU takes Bakhmut and gets rid of rest of Donbass UA will lose another ~50k dead and ~100k+ wounded etc

If it does a offensive its going to just get rid of the miltiary after which it will turn into an afghanistan tier sweep

If Russia wants the demographics they can just bomb all the highways/train tracks with kalibrs and sweep in
Russia has supposedly been able to do an Afghanistan tier sweep and annex all of Ukraine in 24 hours any day now for the past year but for some reason they haven’t and have just seethed and contemplated suicide while the Ukrainians drove them out of Kiev and Kherson and so on

It’s almost as if they actually have zero means of doing this and it’s just copium and they are actually completely fucked

Russia has supposedly been able to do an Afghanistan tier sweep and annex all of Ukraine in 24 hours any day now for the past year but for some reason they haven’t and have just seethed and contemplated suicide while the Ukrainians drove them out of Kiev and Kherson and so on

It’s almost as if they actually have zero means of doing this and it’s just copium and they are actually completely fucked
Russia would take a lot of casualties taking ukraine fully or sweep it like that; Ukraine has near peer equipment

they have to instead grind them out w artillery

Russia is just embarrassing at this point. "World's Second Greatest Army" my ass.

Best they can do in 10 months is partialy encircle Bakhmut. Congrats Putin, you have lost 100,000 soldiers to capture a completely bombed out city with no strategic value.

Putin needs to grow some balls and drop the nukes.

Are Putincels still coping by saying "you will see in two weeks when they bring out the good tanks and planes"?

I'm not suporting a 70 year old fart, no way.
His goals have no meaning and no benefit for us incels, he simply cares about himself and the rest of the richfags around him.

Dont count on the numbers of Belarus: Ukraine had an army in 2014, too: and by that I mean one that only existed on paper. Belarusians have even less fighting spirit than the mobilized Russian troops. For comparison, LNR/DNR troops, too, were the closest to cannon fodder we saw a year ago.
As Belarus further integrates into Russia, Russia will just give them the same training as the rest of her forces so that within a decade there will be no difference.