Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm starting to think i'm getting an huge Avi Halo right now

Saying that 7/10 are slaying but with not so attractive woman is a bit of a strech. I have thought about this alot and came to the conclusion that a 7/10 should get attention from atleast 2-3 women but this attention he gets will be when he is young for example in school and if this 7/10 guy is an non NT autist there is a possibility he will fuck up his chances. As he grows older his chances to slay and get a girlfriend will reducee drastically, to the point that he might go without sex for months or worse become an incel.
Another problem is the fact that everyone views a "7/10" differently tbh; Since there is no well defined scale to measure or base our "theories" from. Your argument is founded on a floor of sand, friend. You're throwing a false dichotomy at me by essentially saying "if you don't slay its over for you". So you can either slay, or be a trucel. Someone with like 140 iQ can pass a uni course in under 3 months. Most of the population can't do this, for the sake of argument even if i'm wrong assume im right. So anyways, someone with iQ of like 100 can do the course in a year. It doesn't make him retarded, and because of his limitations yes, he can fuck up and fail the course. But it would be disingenuous and unfair to the sub 90 iQ fellows who don't even have a shot at taking a course in uni because they don't even have passing high school credits. And who are you to assume his attention will fade when he gets older? A 8+/10 is rare so foids will hypergamymax with whatever they would get. For example the average iQ for ivory league universities isn't like 190 its like 120. Not average but slightly above it etc

144p gif aint no halo
I would post a higher resolution one if this site would allow one
Screenshot 20200322 221710  01

Where is this insomniac pic?
No idea tbh I joined this forum way after all this happened.

@Numb
I got told and was shown a very shitty SS of him, I trust my sources but I don't think you would tbh. A lot of people have been saying that he was like a chadlight, @Einon knows about him tbh but he doesn't have pic I think

Another problem is the fact that everyone views a "7/10" differently tbh; Since there is no well defined scale to measure or base our "theories" from. Your argument is founded on a floor of sand, friend. You're throwing a false dichotomy at me by essentially saying "if you don't slay its over for you". So you can either slay, or be a trucel. Someone with like 140 iQ can pass a uni course in under 3 months. Most of the population can't do this, for the sake of argument even if i'm wrong assume im right. So anyways, someone with iQ of like 100 can do the course in a year. It doesn't make him retarded, and because of his limitations yes, he can fuck up and fail the course. But it would be disingenuous and unfair to the sub 90 iQ fellows who don't even have a shot at taking a course in uni because they don't even have passing high school credits. And who are you to assume his attention will fade when he gets older? A 8+/10 is rare so foids will hypergamymax with whatever they would get. For example the average iQ for ivory league universities isn't like 190 its like 120. Not average but slightly above it etc
You can't compare IQ and accademic performance with relationships and sex because you can't "work" towards getting sex or relationship. The girl is either attracted to you or she isn't attracted to you, there is nothing in between this and there is certainly nothing you can work towards.

I compare this to photoelectric effect, ( weird analogy, yes ) it gives a perfect example of the way you should be thinking when thinking of sex and relationships.
And who are you to assume his attention will fade when he gets older? A 8+/10 is rare so foids will hypergamymax with whatever they would get.
This is exactly what happens when a woman is around 30.

I got told and was shown a very shitty SS of him, I trust my sources but I don't think you would tbh. A lot of people have been saying that he was like a chadlight, @Einon knows about him tbh but he doesn't have pic I think
I would like to see it, please?

well you are black now so the BBC halo is in effect

The forum has seen worse tbh.

These guys are tamed compared to @Ritalincel @Insonmiac @Michael15651 and @needsolution

@AlexanderTheGreat11 and @Personalityinkwell are the closest thing to them atm
I post high iq stuff though

You can't compare IQ and accademic performance with relationships and sex because you can't "work" towards getting sex or relationship. The girl is either attracted to you or she isn't attracted to you, there is nothing in between this and there is certainly nothing you can work towards.

I compare this to photoelectric effect, ( weird analogy, yes ) it gives a perfect example of the way you should be thinking when thinking of sex and relationships.

You can't work towards better iq, which is my point. Also foids peak SMV while young and men peak smv while old. So a 7/10 while young is expected to increase and not decrease. not sure about photoelectric effect tbh.

Women decrease for every year of age, men are expected to increase.