Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I'm starting to talk more in myself and make weird noises

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

Open the champagne bottle with apple juice!
★★★★
Inceldom sure fucks a dude up. It's all build up stress and things I want to say that I can't share with someone else. I need to relieve somehow. If I was NT or good looking, I wouldn't have this problem. I've noticed when I do have to talk a lot in a setting from work or something I'm quit most of the entire day after because I'm satisfied

Anyone else?

Inceldom sure fucks a dude up. It's all build up stress and things I want to say that I can't share with someone else. I need to relieve somehow. If I was NT or good looking, I wouldn't have this problem. I've noticed when I do have to talk a lot in a setting from work or something I'm quit most of the entire day after because I'm satisfied

Anyone else?
im quiet most of the time and rot at home.

No, cause I don’t talk to people

Anyone else?
already do that since i was a kid, alongside stimming, hand flapping and a bit of jumping when i get excited. (ovER for autistcels.)

A jew gotta have some connections tho
Everyone has cousins, but mine are pretty disconnected. But they would help if I asked them, and I would do the same for them.

I've taken up coping by meditating. Sometimes I talk to myself, because that way I can actually get some sense after dealing with normies / clown world all day.

Meditating might be the best way, as you don't make any expressions and you can just close your eyes and sit down somewhere and evaluate what is happening in your day that's making you so stressed. (If you make expressions, noises, sounds, etc. you draw attention to your self and rule #1, if you are not good looking or a woman, shut up. You do not want to draw attention to something that makes the other humans around you, esp. women, uncomfortable)

I argue and hit myself a lot.

Yeah this got significantly worse for me around 28 years of age when i went to live alone for the first time despite already being a lifelong loner. Also my job is very solitary which doesn't help. As i was closing in to 30 i started talking to myself saying weird shit or doing weird faces to the mirror without even really controlling it. It's only afterwards that i'm like "dude wtf are you even doing ?" :feelswhat: but lately i've been doing better mentally and it's much less pronouced. That's why i think this behavior is kinda psycho.

Welcome to my universe bro...

It's like whistling in the dark

Who doesn't talk to themselves. Only brainless normies who cant think

its not unusual for me to scream my lungs out alone for no reason

I talked to myself ever since I was a kid, I used to talk to my imaginary friend out loud at home and during lunch at school. When I was 8 I had a habit of making a sudden high pitched noise, it was the letter "E" but high pitched, and I did it even during class. I still talk to myself all day but silently.

I've taken up coping by meditating. Sometimes I talk to myself, because that way I can actually get some sense after dealing with normies / clown world all day.

Meditating might be the best way, as you don't make any expressions and you can just close your eyes and sit down somewhere and evaluate what is happening in your day that's making you so stressed. (If you make expressions, noises, sounds, etc. you draw attention to your self and rule #1, if you are not good looking or a woman, shut up. You do not want to draw attention to something that makes the other humans around you, esp. women, uncomfortable)
Actual good advice. Thanks bhai. Indeed a dude like me would draw negative energy no matter what the fuck I do. I got judge by my looks and have failo low trust presence for foids
Yeah this got significantly worse for me around 28 years of age when i went to live alone for the first time despite already being a lifelong loner. Also my job is very solitary which doesn't help. As i was closing in to 30 i started talking to myself saying weird shit or doing weird faces to the mirror without even really controlling it. It's only afterwards that i'm like "dude wtf are you even doing ?" :feelswhat: but lately i've been doing better mentally and it's much less pronouced. That's why i think this behavior is kinda psycho.
I live alone too for years, has gotten worse too because of it. I totally agree, sometimes I even call myself out for doing it "You're weird, man. WTF" I think my neighbors can even hear me laughing and making all these weird noises now. They must think I'm a freak, but I'm just a guy that wants to be loved

Anyone else?
i always talked to my self at home since i was a kid