Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Screaming feels so good once in a while

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

King of the Dead
★★
As an incel when you’re alone and quiet all day, because you talk to nobody. You have all this build up energy and tension

I just screamed and made some funny noises. It relieved a lot of tension and stress

Last edited:
As an incel when you’re alone and quiet all day, because you talk to nobody. You have all this build up energy and tension

I just screamed and made some funny noises. It released a lot of tension and stress
What did everyone else say

What did everyone else say
Username checks out. I'm alone like I said

No, but on a serious note. My neighbours might think I'm crazy but idc. As it was just once, I normally never make noises

Screaming into a pillow is a good cope.

Screaming into a pillow is a good cope.
Haven't thought about that in awhile. Yeah, I'm gonna do that more often, and no one hears it too

Rough times for us. Chad kisses girls while I do this shit because mid to ugly women reject me

Like this? :feelshaha:

Try a rage room if you can. I've seen videos of it and it looks like a pretty great way to release some stress

Try a rage room if you can. I've seen videos of it and it looks like a pretty great way to release some stress
won't midn destroying some shit. damn it;s look satisfying as hell by just looking at it. it would def release some shit out of my mind and body

You have a different avi now. It's no longer the woman from GTA 4

it just gives me a sore throat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back