Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm starting to notice that my mother might be drugging me

G

Gamiro

Autist lord
-
I always refused to take my meds (risperdal and valporaic acid) But after a year of coming out from the rehab, now I'm starting to feel sluggish and irritated daily, even though I don't feel like that normally. What shocked was when I asked my mother how much meds do I have left, she said they where all gone. I think she is spiking up my drinks on our fridge.

yeah thats nothing, foids poisioned their husband so that she can fk chad.

Highly illegal to drug people against their will, but since you're a mentalcel, no one will prosecute on your behalf since mentalcels have zero rights in society.

Be warned man, Don't accept drinks from your mother man. I don't know where you live, but start reducing what kind of drinks you ingest. Anything open in the fridge is a no. Anything that comes from containers with a resealable lid is a no. Maybe for the next week or so, stick to water bottles that have not been open, tap water, and pop which are in Cans. And be worried of your mothers cooking. Start making basic food yourself.

There's a movie about that...

I forget what it's called.

But the drugs cause paralysis!

Be warned man, Don't accept drinks from your mother man. I don't know where you live, but start reducing what kind of drinks you ingest. Anything open in the fridge is a no. Anything that comes from containers with a resealable lid is a no. Maybe for the next week or so, stick to water bottles that have not been open, tap water, and pop which are in Cans. And be worried of your mothers cooking. Start making basic food yourself.
Stick to tap water, fill up your own glass

It's over for him, OP is clearly someone who does nothing for himself and doesn't make money to buy food outside of his house.

LV8WQjv.png

XD

makes ur own drinks dude