Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im starting to not take Sam Hyde srsly. Bcs how can full blown sub3 looking guy have anything deeper to say than what i already said or thought about

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
And no, its not even envy. That i reserve to actual successfull chads and stacies.

Im being serious man. What type of life advice do you really think a guy like him can provide to the world? (That other people havent thought about extensively throught history)?

Its pretty pathetic to think i looked up (even timidly) to what he had to say. I think i just wanted someone else (with a huge platform) to say what i already thought about and be vindicated for it.

He's probably a sub3 too. Copers will say he's tall as heck, rich and statusmaxxed but that doesnt matter when you're that ugly and despicable looking.

I mean, sorry to all hyde fans, but someone had to take the elephant out of the room someday...

And bfr anyone comes to me saying: "ah, bro, thats the entirety of this site" no, it isnt.

There's a bunch of well read, well versed (some even have degrees) (that are not meme ones shall i add) and contribute immensely, saying things i would have never thought and would have never had the patience to look it up myself. To all of those, thank you.

But Sam Hyde? He's a failure at everything he did, EXCEPT being a celebrity (that he achieved basically on accident, by literally becoming a meme on the internet).

And no, its not even envy. That i reserve to actual successfull chads and stacies.

Im being serious man. What type of life advice do you really think a guy like him can provide to the world? (That other people havent thought about extensively throught history)?

Its pretty pathetic to think i looked up (even timidly) to what he had to say. I think i just wanted someone else (with a huge platform) to say what i already thought about and be vindicated for it.

He's probably a sub3 too. Copers will say he's tall as heck, rich and statusmaxxed but that doesnt matter when you're that ugly and despicable looking.

I mean, sorry to all hyde fans, but someone had to take the elephant out of the room someday...
the thing is i'm pretty sure he gets women, but he hides them so i can't help but think they are bottom of the barrel, especially nowadays

so yeah his advice doesn't hit home very well, especially when he acts like 28 year old virgins should become hermits for life and stop trying

But Sam Hyde? He's a failure at everything he did, EXCEPT being a celebrity (that he achieved basically on accident, by literally becoming a meme on the internet).
Exactly. Hyde was born into wealth. Used it for many attempts to be a celebrity. Failed all of them, except for becoming a meme. Used that mainly internet attention and clout to fuck underage Cluster B toilets.

Exactly. Hyde was born into wealth. Used it for many attempts to be a celebrity. Failed all of them, except for becoming a meme. Used that mainly internet attention and clout to fuck underage Cluster B toilets.
Woah, about that last part, how do you know that?

Also, know a lot of people who, apparently, become famous as a meme in my country. They hang on to that fame by a thin thread, and usually look and/or act retarded (in a way or another).

Imagine being the court jester for the whole society and still think you're winning... couldnt be me.

Didn't hyde have a controversy over having allegedly sexed teenage girls? I think he's fine relationship wise. Idk man if an advice is good you should take it regardless from who it comes from. It's a case by case basis.

Didn't hyde have a controversy over having allegedly sexed teenage girls? I think he's fine relationship wise. Idk man if an advice is good you should take it regardless from who it comes from. It's a case by case basis.
There's a saying that goes like this: "if advices (in general) were any good, they wouldnt be given for free"

He's a fucking chud who gives normoid advice that's redundant as fuck. "muhif you workout youll feel better" Yeah, no shit Dora.

Does he disprove the blackpill? He's quite ugly.

Also he fucked a hipster girl in her 20s in Williamsburg, New York on Camera (more or less).

Not really, and it's very suspicious that he didn't.

There's definitive proof he fucked an underage e-girl named Marky in the ass, and bloodied her up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back