Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm starting to believe that the #1 goal of all governments worldwide is to prop up women and feed them tax dollars / support no matter the cost

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Doesn't matter if you live in ffucking IRAN. Now they vote, have rights, and get gov tax money.

How can incel at this point want more government or more authority? Don't you realize most men are white nights? What do you think a white knight will do when he gains real power? He's going to point a gun at you to score points with women.

They've realized women ALWAYS vote for more government across all cultures. So of course they wanna prop up women.

They deserve that money cuz they r kweeeens :soy::soy::soy::soy:

female privilege is a means, not an end
holes are cattle who will accept whatever corporations tells them it's trendy, holes are trash who will believe whatever the media tells them

cope if you think the government is scheming to do anything other than to keep everyone wageslaving.

OP, now you're getting it.

Women spend money like water, and want the government to take care of everything. For example my mom has no drive, and is actively getting into debt to pay for stupid shit. She can't see the forrest from the trees.

They've realized women ALWAYS vote for more government across all cultures. So of course they wanna prop up women.
female privilege is a means, not an end
holes are cattle who will accept whatever corporations tells them it's trendy, holes are trash who will believe whatever the media tells them

The problem is not government itself but (((who))) are behind courtains manipulating state organs, policies and directions to their convenience.

Women are also much more wasteful with their money, 70-80% of consumer purchases and spending are done by them

Jfl if anyone thinks the government is doing a good job

That's a possibility

Do western governments really not care their culture is dying out? When I was in my final year of e-board in a student group back in college, I was concerned about lack of attendance at general meetings and waning interest in eboard members. That was completely insignificant to a nation yet governments don’t seem to be worried over the despair of the youth and do nothing. My state had a deduction that encouraged younger people to buy homes earlier, build equity, and start families. That got nuked in the most recent tax plan. Isn’t that opposing what we want young people to be doing? It’s all bizarre to me

Do western governments really not care their culture is dying out? When I was in my final year of e-board in a student group back in college, I was concerned about lack of attendance at general meetings and waning interest in eboard members. That was completely insignificant to a nation yet governments don’t seem to be worried over the despair of the youth and do nothing. My state had a deduction that encouraged younger people to buy homes earlier, build equity, and start families. That got nuked in the most recent tax plan. Isn’t that opposing what we want young people to be doing? It’s all bizarre to me

As we incels know, young people can't build families because young women won't commit to anyone except Chad.

Governments haven't realized this because most people in government are boomers, and they're clueless as to how grim the situation has become. They think the problem is that young men aren't able to get jobs, move out of their parents' houses, etc.

They have the cause and effect reversed. Young men aren't motivated to do anything because nothing they do can get them a loyal wife with whom to start a family.