Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm starting to believe I'm being watched

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★
Everytime I do or say something in private, people respond to it in real life. What the hell is this? Am I going insane? Coincidence?

Just a few of the hundreds of examples:

I was complaining about not wanting to go to another family members house for Christmas and when I actually got there, they started treating me differently than they normally would have. Almost with a kind of insulted undertone, like they had known I was complaining.

This morning I was reading a post on incels.co about parents and the responsibilities they give their kids. It frequently mentioned fathers and them pushing their children to do something in life. Just 5 minutes ago my farther came in my room and started talking to me about doing something and getting out more. Bearing in mind he usually dosen't do this, maybe once every two months. It's odd that it happened around the same time.

Whenever I open Instagram, I mean the exact same instant, I get a message from one of my friends. Is this a glitch with the app? This has happened atleast 20 times, considering we only message each other once a week.

Whenever I open my door to leave my room my mother comes upstairs, always. Probably just her though.

I go out with my friends once every two or three months, but whenever I do they seem to act in a way or have conversations about things which I was thinking about in private just a few days before.

Wtf is this? I am genuinely concerned. I always feel as if I'm being watched, when I'm making food, laying in bed, anything. I am being paranoid?

Last edited:
I feel like this too it's the demons of inceldom

schizophrenicel

Perhaps it's the social isolation.
it is tbh, feeling that you are being watched can be a sign of psychosis, I had similar experiences and it means you are starting to lose your mental health, probably due to isolation
Lack of social interaction is not natural for us and for some of us it manifests in various forms of mental disorders

This used to happen to me as well.I once broke down because it was so horrifying.

it is tbh, feeling that you are being watched can be a sign of psychosis, I had similar experiences and it means you are starting to lose your mental health, probably due to isolation
Lack of social interaction is not natural for us and for some of us it manifests in various forms of mental disorders
Probably, these feeling started coming a few months after I became socially isolated.
This used to happen to me as well.I once broke down because it was so horrifying.
Pretty brutal. I haven't broken down yet and I hope I don't tbh.

Probably, these feeling started coming a few months after I became socially isolated.

Pretty brutal. I haven't broken down yet and I hope I don't tbh.
I have been completely isolated for a few years, and it only keeps getting worse
if you can, talk to some people irl, preferably other incels, I think it would help

WTF I've genuinely had the same thing. I say something on here that I'd never say irl and then someone irl says something similar to that.

I have been completely isolated for a few years, and it only keeps getting worse
if you can, talk to some people irl, preferably other incels, I think it would help
That's brutal. I think alot of the reason I hate going outside is because of my own insecurities. I have a group of friends but of course they don't understand the plight. A few years ago when I was in the late years of high school, I remember having strong feelings of derealization. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Last edited:
Just schizophreniamaxx bro and get that NEETbuxx

Schizophrenia symptom tbh

It's over for paranoidcels

I have this too from times to times.

In these times I feel like people are watching me, or try to set traps for me to fall in. They follow all my internet and even SMS activity because they think I'm a freak or something.

The way to keep your sanity is to not give too much of a fuck and always keep in mind that those correlations you see could just be coincidences.

I have this too from times to times.

In these times I feel like people are watching me, or try to set traps for me to fall in. They see all.my internet and even SMS activity because they think I'm a freak or something.

The way to keep your sanity is to not give too much of a fuck and always keep in mind that those correlations you see could just be coincidences.
Yeah, I've been pretty much telling myself they are coincidences.

I feel like they can see my activity online aswell. Even my incels.co posts. On top of conversations I have with friends and family or sometimes the stuff I say when I'm talking to myself. The only place that feels safe is the thoughts in my mind.

That's brutal. I think alot of the reason I hate going outside is because of my own insecurities. I have a group of friends but of course they don't understand the pilght. A few years ago when I was in the late years of high school, I remember having strong feelings of derealization. I don't know if that has anything to do with it.
complete isolation has the power to fuck up anyone, you lose the idea of being a normal member of the society, and start getting lost in basic daily conversations, as you are unable to dechiper basic speech, resembling autism. And after that even if you fix your physical insecurities with surgeries, you are never able to function as a normal human being again, as you forgot what it meant to be normal

I have it too, it’s especially visible when I’m on weed, I think there is just some quantum being manipulating reality and making fun of me. I sound like a schizophrenic but I thought about it a lot and it’s the most logical explanation. I had too many situations like that to just be a coincidence.

Schizocel tbh.

complete isolation has the power to fuck up anyone, you lose the idea of being a normal member of the society, and start getting lost in basic daily conversations, as you are unable to dechiper basic speech, resembling autism. And after that even if you fix your physical insecurities with surgeries, you are never able to function as a normal human being again, as you forgot what it meant to be normal
Very true.

Whenever I open Instagram, I mean the exact same instant, I get a message from one of my friends. Is this a glitch with the app? This has happened atleast 20 times, considering we only message each other once a week.

same thing happens to me

you are most likely being watched but also going insane. Same with me. I’ve devulged into the insanity months ago. Gotta enjoy it before it’s all over.

Over for schizophrenic cels

I have it too, it’s especially visible when I’m on weed, I think there is just some quantum being manipulating reality and making fun of me. I sound like a schizophrenic but I thought about it a lot and it’s the most logical explanation. I had too many situations like that to just be a coincidence.
Yes I've been trying to figure out who or what is watching me. I've thought of the whole transcendental being observing me. Perhaps it's just a bunch of coincidences. The one that seems to make the most sense, although I don't believe it to be true, is the simulation argument. Perhaps I'm just a labrat in a computer simulation, no one nor nothing else exists, or maybe it does but it's not really 'alive'. Or a whole host of other possible variables. Regardless, it is over.

I work for the FBI it's been an interesting journey researching and monitoring you lot

WTF I've genuinely had the same thing. I say something on here that I'd never say irl and then someone irl says something similar to that.
Everytime I do or say something in private, people respond to it in real life. What the hell is this? Am I going insane? Coincidence?

Just a few of the hundreds of examples:

I was complaining about not wanting to go to another family members house for Christmas and when I actually got there, they started treating me differently than they normally would have. Almost with a kind of insulted undertone, like they had known I was complaining.

This morning I was reading a post on incels.co about parents and the responsibilities they give their kids. It frequently mentioned fathers and them pushing their children to do something in life. Just 5 minutes ago my farther came in my room and started talking to me about doing something and getting out more. Bearing in mind he usually dosen't do this, maybe once every two months. It's odd that it happened around the same time.

Whenever I open my door to leave my room my mother comes upstairs, always. Probably just her though.

I go out with my friends once every two or three months, but whenever I do they seem to act in a way or have conversations about things which I was thinking about in private just a few days before.

Wtf is this? I am genuinely concerned. I always feel as if I'm being watched, when I'm making food, laying in bed, anything. I am being paranoid?
something happened to me today that was really fucking odd, don't wanna go into too much detail

@Sparrow's Song what are your thoughts on these kind of things? is someone trying to fuck with incels?

^scary thread

Last edited:
guess he remembered he wasn't incel

My paranoia has risen substantially.

I see we have some people who haven't taken the Gang Stalking Pill yet...
Seems like there are more and more people here finding this out daily

jfl for me i commented on this a while ago claiming it was a schizophrenic symptom. however i've been through alot now in those 6 or so months

Last edited:
He is entertaining to listen to, I don't know why people call Alex Jones a shill.
only guess is some think hes making conspiracy theorists look bad, when they have a valid point at times. i agree, however the way he is is the best way to sell his brand

my guess is they think hes making conspiracy theorists look bad, when they have a valid point at times

Tbh idc if it makes conspiracy theorists look bad. Many conspiracy theorists take themselves too seriously and pander to women especially about abuse of women in the Hollywood industry

At least Alex Jones is entertaining to listen to.

Tbh idc if it makes conspiracy theorists look bad. Many conspiracy theorists take themselves too seriously and pander to women especially about abuse of women in the Hollywood industry

At least Alex Jones is entertaining to listen to.
truth. he makes some of the best sound bits

truth. he makes some of the best sound bits

I love when he bangs his desk and it echoes a hollow metallic sound, or when he talks about how he has the documents and he waves them around with the printed news articles in his hand making a flapping sound.

I feel Alex Jones wasn't really known to a lot of people until news of his custody hearing tbh
Outcast trait is listening to people like Alex Jones rant because it is the only thing that is really entertaining and can make you laugh hard tbh ngl

Has anyone here had a run in with the police, they are "close" to getting into legal trouble, and "luckily" they don't get into legal trouble?

This happens to me also