Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I'm starting to believe I'm being watched

I go out with my friends once every two or three months, but whenever I do they seem to act in a way or have conversations about things which I was thinking about in private just a few days before.
WTF I've genuinely had the same thing. I say something on here that I'd never say irl and then someone irl says something similar to that.
same thing happens to me

you are most likely being watched but also going insane. Same with me. I’ve devulged into the insanity months ago. Gotta enjoy it before it’s all over.
DIRECTED CONVERSATIONS
Directed Conversation is a term referring to a stalking tactic using stranger's conversation to both intimidate and to convey to the victim that they are under surveillance. During Directed Conversation, two or more stalkers will approach near to the target and engage in "normal" conversation with one another. The conversation is purposefully made at a level so that the victim can adequately hear what is being said. During Directed Conversation, personal information concerning the victim is inserted into the speech and emphasized by the stalkers in a fashion that most non-victims would not be able to discern as harassment. The purpose of Directed Conversation is to harass a victim, as well as make the victim appear mentally unstable should they attempt to complain about such abuse.These are conversations that complete strangers will have out in public relating to the target and their personal situations. Eg. They will repeat things a target said in their home, or on the phone. They will drop very personal details into the conversation, that could only be related to the target. Eg. Member #1. It's a shame Uncle Ed won't be able to come.Member #2. Yeah since he died golfing on Saturday. The target will just have learned of a death of a favored uncle, (possibly named Ed.) while out golfing.

DIRECTED CONVERSATIONS
Directed Conversation is a term referring to a stalking tactic using stranger's conversation to both intimidate and to convey to the victim that they are under surveillance. During Directed Conversation, two or more stalkers will approach near to the target and engage in "normal" conversation with one another. The conversation is purposefully made at a level so that the victim can adequately hear what is being said. During Directed Conversation, personal information concerning the victim is inserted into the speech and emphasized by the stalkers in a fashion that most non-victims would not be able to discern as harassment. The purpose of Directed Conversation is to harass a victim, as well as make the victim appear mentally unstable should they attempt to complain about such abuse.These are conversations that complete strangers will have out in public relating to the target and their personal situations. Eg. They will repeat things a target said in their home, or on the phone. They will drop very personal details into the conversation, that could only be related to the target. Eg. Member #1. It's a shame Uncle Ed won't be able to come.Member #2. Yeah since he died golfing on Saturday. The target will just have learned of a death of a favored uncle, (possibly named Ed.) while out golfing.
How would my friends know what I've been talking about in private? Assuming I'm not talking on the phone, and talking to trusted members of my family or writing my own thoughts which cannot be viewed by others.

How would my friends know what I've been talking about in private? Assuming I'm not talking on the phone, and talking to trusted members of my family or writing my own thoughts which cannot be viewed by others.
ever see the truman show? cameras apparently

or hidden microphones.

there even is rumors about thought reading

Sounds like the Baader-Meinhof phenomenom
DIRECTED CONVERSATIONS
Holy shit that's terrifying

Last edited:
The way to make it stop is to be very boring..... The thing is, right now (and back then) you were being so dang interesting that the shadow people were transfixed and preoccupied with your amazing life!

I don't know if it's insanity, but the more I live alone, the more I see strange coincidences. It looks like I'm in a Matrix or something.