Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I intentionally barge into foids whenever i'm out

look, let me put it to you this way:

i respect you and i respect much of what you say, but defending the same whores who would spread lies about us and are the main reason everyone views as mentally insane people is what pisses me off. may we agree to disagree, i just believe i should tell you it how it is so you see the true nature of all females.
Romans 12:17-21

look, let me put it to you this way:

i respect you and i respect much of what you say, but defending the same whores who would spread lies about us and are the main reason everyone views as mentally insane people is what pisses me off. may we agree to disagree, i just believe i should tell you it how it is so you see the true nature of all females.
high IQ

Romans 12:17-21
brother, eventually you get tired of being pushed into a corner and constantly spat on for not wanting to conform to soyciety’s norms. eventually you fight back, you don’t want to deal with it anymore. what have we done wrong to them that they feel the need to make the rest of the world look down on us? it’s just bullshit.

So, they want the best they can get? That is not a reason to barge into women, as who doesn't want the best they can get? Imagine if a foid justified barging into men because "all males want a slim, cute big breast women" It is like getting mad at someone for desiring to wear the coolest armour in a videogame.

"Most nuns now, religious foids in general are formerly promiscuous single mothers" The whole point of Christianity is turning away from sin and living a Christ-like life. God is forgiving. Some foids are not genuine and are just looking for a betabuxx sure but they're pretty easy to spot.
How is that even comparable. Even if men want "slim, cute big breast women" they still settle for less all the time meaning they are not hypergamous. Women on the otherhand refuse to date any man whose not the top 20% of men. Men want to be hypergamous women ARE hypergamous. Hence why 80% of women go for the top 20% of men.

Why is this christcuck spewing feminist 'double-standard' bs

Like, both genders aren't the same, there's no reason to treat foids with as much respect as men

So if a foid hates men, it would be okay for her to pepper spray you randomly? Stop being hypocritical.
sadly they do this to men already :/ Not that bumping into people not looking where they are going compares to being peppersprayed

How is that even comparable. Even if men want "slim, cute big breast women" they still settle for less all the time meaning they are not hypergamous. Women on the otherhand refuse to date any man whose not the top 20% of men. Men want to be hypergamous women ARE hypergamous. Hence why 80% of women go for the top 20% of men.
Women will settle as well, so you're wrong and clearly not black pilled if you think women really love those sub 5's who happen to be rich.

brother, eventually you get tired of being pushed into a corner and constantly spat on for not wanting to conform to soyciety’s norms. eventually you fight back, you don’t want to deal with it anymore. what have we done wrong to them that they feel the need to make the rest of the world look down on us? it’s just bullshit.
Defending yourself against an attacker is not the same as barging into an entire population because you simply don't like them. You seem to think your personal feelings conquer God's will. I'll just block you, as you're no different than an infiltrator tbh. Playing pretend so you can be "cool".

Women will settle as well, so you're wrong and clearly not black pilled if you think women really love those sub 5's who happen to be rich.
yeah sure those cunts settle sometimes but ofc its much rarer. I was also talking about top 20% looks wise which is what the statistics say. Money is ofc irrelevant like u said. But anyways women are such cunts good women are 1/1000000 why are you defending these slores

yeah sure those cunts settle sometimes but ofc its much rarer. I was also talking about top 20% looks wise which is what the statistics say. Money is ofc irrelevant like u said. But anyways women are such cunts good women are 1/1000000 why are you defending these slores
"Why are you defending these whores" I literally said it was okay to barge into women who dress like whores you absolute retard. Get off this forum as people who are 70 IQ like you are a stain. If you don't plan on coming to Christ, consider jumping off the nearest building. Time wasting faggot.

"Why are you defending these whores" I literally said it was okay to barge into women who dress like whores you absolute retard. Get off this forum as people who are 70 IQ like you are a stain. If you don't plan on coming to Christ, consider jumping off the nearest building. Time wasting faggot.
its ok to barge into all women. By ur own logic god punishes us all as we are ALL sinful. Than I get to punish ALL foids because they are sinful too. I fucking hate women

its ok to barge into all women. By ur own logic god punishes us all as we are ALL sinful. Than I get to punish ALL foids because they are sinful too. I fucking hate women
you really think he’s going to find your address or he’s just bluffing?

oooooh scary threat for what? A disagreement? Also very christ like
See, you're just a normie, treat others bad and then play victim when the other party retorts. I wouldn't show up at your door and beg to be let in, I find telling the feds you're suspicious and should be investigated to be more interesting. Of course, this will only happen if you continue to be retarded, so it will be better if you no longer cross me. Have a nice day.

See, you're just a normie, treat others bad and then play victim when the other party retorts. I wouldn't show up at your door and beg to be let in, I find telling the feds you're suspicious and should be investigated to be more interesting. Of course, this will only happen if you continue to be retarded, so it will be better if you no longer cross me. Have a nice day.
LOOOL. Nobody is listening to a report from somebody like yourself. Notice how you instantly change the threat from "when you wake up tomorrow and your address is public for everyone to see." to "I find telling the feds you're suspicious and should be investigated to be more interesting".

Nothing I have done is remotely illegal.

Also foids have objectively wronged us so I am again, not sure why you make the comparison "treat others bad and then play victim when the other party retorts". That implies that we were on an equal level when we are not. We should be allowed to treat foids bad and they shouldn't be able to fight back as THEY are in the wrong.

You seem like some fakecel no wonder you mention chads being willing to spot you in the gym.

LOOOL. Nobody is listening to a report from somebody like yourself. Notice how you instantly change the threat from "when you wake up tomorrow and your address is public for everyone to see." to "I find telling the feds you're suspicious and should be investigated to be more interesting".

Nothing I have done is remotely illegal.

Also foids have objectively wronged us so I am again, not sure why you make the comparison "treat others bad and then play victim when the other party retorts". That implies that we were on an equal level when we are not. We should be allowed to treat foids bad and they shouldn't be able to fight back as THEY are in the wrong.

You seem like some fakecel no wonder you mention chads being willing to spot you in the gym.
Lol, keep crying nigger.

Even then you are a TERRIBLE incel. Willing to attempt to get a fellow incel arrested solely because your upset I insulted a foid?

gtfo lmfao

says the one threatening to find my address than pussies out on the threat when confronted LOL
Aww, I can hear the tears from the other side of the screen. You're that jealous? I feel sorry for you. Why don't you be a good cuck and go back to playing videogames, struggling to see the screen because of the cuckold tears blinding your vision. I didn't pussy out on anything, you're just mad that I'm better than you and was destined for great things like winning the lottery, while you were destined to clean my mansion. Know your place bitch boy, and bow down to your superior.

Aww, I can hear the tears from the other side of the screen. You're that jealous? I feel sorry for you. Why don't you be a good cuck and go back to playing videogames, struggling to see the screen because of the cuckold tears blinding your vision. I didn't pussy out on anything, you're just mad that I'm better than you and was destined for great things like winning the lottery, while you were destined to clean my mansion. Know your place bitch boy, and bow down to your superior.
Jealous? Of a 5 foot 7 "man" who thinks hes gonna win the lottery??? JFL. Wait im the cuck when you are over here throwing tantrums, threatening to leak my address (which you don't have) and now threatening to report me to law enforcement because I called you out for defending foids??? Get a life fuckface. You will never win the lottery and statistically you will just go broke buying dumb shit like that. I am saying that for your own good trust bro

Elliot Rodger also believed he was "destined for great things like winning the lottery" and did he win??? You are just some arrogant, delusional foid worship cuck. It is a common theme among incels to believe they are "destined for great things like winning the lottery". Ofc that will fail just like everything else in your life.

These are type of posts i  love to read on the .is

gigalifefuel

5f0

@Grodd @BlueCore

Elliot Rodger also believed he was "destined for great things like winning the lottery" and did he win??? You are just some arrogant, delusional foid worship cuck. It is a common theme among incels to believe they are "destined for great things like winning the lottery". Ofc that will fail just like everything else in your life.
Still crying? You're embarrassing yourself man. Anyone reading this can tell you're clenching your fist with tears leaving your eyes right now.

Still crying? You're embarrassing yourself man. Anyone reading this can tell you're clenching your fist with tears leaving your eyes right now.
Right. I am clenching my fists with tears streaming down my face because a 5 foot 7 delusional lottery addict with nothing going for him gets mad and threatens to leak my address (he doesnt have it) before immediately threatening to call law enforcement over me insulting foids???

tell me some examples, i'm curious and interested.

bro try doing it to femoids who are holding a coffee cup like starcucks or a beverage in their hand, and knock it off and spill it.

Right. I am clenching my fists with tears streaming down my face because a 5 foot 7 delusional lottery addict with nothing going for him gets mad and threatens to leak my address (he doesnt have it) before immediately threatening to call law enforcement over me insulting foids???
Reported for 1. Height shaming and 2. Lying

Love it, you hate foids, but act just like them. You're such a pussy :feelshaha:
Idk threatening to falsely report incels to the feds and threatening to leak my address. (which you don't have) seems more pussy to me.

Idk threatening to falsely report incels to the feds and threatening to leak my address. (which you don't have) seems more pussy to me.
You shame men for their height, you're pretty much a foid haha

Like it or not you are a 5 foot 7 manlet who is so delusional he thinks hes gonna win the lottery. JFL not only that you are so CUCKED you threaten to report me to feds and dox me over me calling your manlet ass out for defending foids
You're using purposely pseudo truth language to make yourself sound like the good guy. I said barging into women is only good if they're dressed like whores, and that upset you, because the reality is, you have a secret desire to be cucked, the proof of this is the fact you get more mad at whores being barged into than nuns or just normal women. You're a faggy cuck obsessed with women, and your tears are making me genuinely laugh. No wonder you feel suicidal, even your own neurological system is aware how much of a cuckold faggot you are.

"destined for great things like winning the lottery"
Its funny isnt it? You are a complete loser with bad looks and no archivements in your 20s with a society that fucks you up for being you and you delude yourself into being this "Important Guy" and that he can change the world and know better and "winning thr lottery" is literally every poor guys wet dream thinking money opens the door to love and friendship, but all your getting are nasty whores and fake friends that betray you at the next time you look the wrong way.

Its called main character syndrome and it is prevelant in especially those that are addicted to fiction (manga, Video games, superhero genre).
Anyways bouta go study max hard. Jokes aside stop playing the lottery. Statistically its a losing game
Hes waiting for that 1 in 100.000.000 event. :feelskek:

Your better off putting your money into Apple Calls then that.

like with today, a few hours ago, I barged into 4.
I barged into the first one on the high street and barged into another not long after the first one.
The second foid I barged into said "ow!" as I walked away, and I also barged into a third foid as I was about to the cross the road.

Btw, the quality and impact of me barging into foids varies, sometimes I barge them hard, sometimes my arms just knocks into theirs, like with those first 3 foids.
I often walk in public with my hands in my trouser pockets with my arms bend out, and when I barged into the 4th foid, I made sure I barged into her hard.

After I left a mini tesco, I saw this cunt, walking towards my general direction, she wasn't really looking ahead of herself, she was looking to the upper-right of the street.
I saw her walk pass this one foid and she nearly bumped into her, but she moved around her.
And, me being the unscrupulous trickster that I am, I thought it would be funny if I barged into her really fucking hard, so I did.

As I was about to walk pass her, she was still not looking ahead of herself, she was still gazing off into the distance.
Once I was close enough, I moved slightly in her way and my left arm barged hard into her, I heard her gasp in shock too.
I'm pretty sure that when I looked back at her as I walked off, she was looking at me over her shoulder to make sure I was faraway from her.
Based af. I actually remember in my HS, it was females and tallfags that wouldn't give way (though females were worse than tallfags in that regard, surprisingly). I wish I barged into them more often. I'll do this now. :feelsokman:
This is only okay if they're dressing like whores
Women are all whores.
good woman
Oxymoron.
If they're dressed like whores they're decadent whores, so save your energy and focus on barging into those.
Women can dress modestly and still be massive whores; just look at this trend of "born-again Christians" and their unsavory pasts.
You're one of the biggest losers here, willing to go prison to look cool for people on a niche forum.
He did it for himself, and to give back for what women did to him and other men in general, not for notoriety on a niche forum like you say. It was unfathomably based regardless of him being on this forum or not or incel (Marc Lépine, George Hennard, and George Sodini would not be considered incels; however, what they did is admirable).
I literally said it was okay to barge into women who dress like whores you absolute retard.
Women are all whores.
I fucking hate women
Based.
Let's see how hard you lol when you wake up tomorrow and your address is public for everyone to see.
Imagine doxxing a forum member for hating women instead of doxxing actual women.

I'm going to try to barge into a nun now.

nice but be careful man dont get into trouble over dumb shit like that

nice but be careful man dont get into trouble over dumb shit like that
other men either don't notice, or don't really seem to give a shit.
I barged into a foid while walking down a narrow path a month ago, 2 pollocks saw this and they didn't seem to give a shit.

other men either don't notice, or don't really seem to give a shit.
I barged into a foid while walking down a narrow path a month ago, 2 pollocks saw this and they didn't seem to give a shit.
Makes me want to try it myself now but im still too high inhib

Makes me want to try it myself now but im still too high inhib
It's not that difficult to get used to it even if you're highinhib

Though tbh I think it's usually more prudent to avoid foids and enjoy life instead