Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based I intentionally barge into foids whenever i'm out

You clearly have no understanding of Christianity. You expect God to give you everything you want on a silver platter. You claim he's distant, but won't even listen to his word, the Holy Bible. So yeah, you're larping.
Dude, stop Christcoping so fucking hard. God doesn’t give two fucks about any of us (if he even exists at all). Other than inceldom, many other things are bad in my life. I have many chronic health conditions, terrible insomnia that most certainly is taking decades off my life, my father just died and I’m only 19, I have almost no real life socializing, I have a left hip that is injured for life, and the engine just failed on one of my riding mowers I depend on to maintain the land at our cabin. All this shit wouldn’t happen if your god was an all powerful and loving saint. Not to mention people and animals are out there suffering far worse than this while doing nothing to deserve it. Not everything is god’s plan. A lot of it is background noise to got if he even exists, and he doesn’t care

"If God real why aren't you a billionaire chad with 100 gfs no health issues and have no sadness" Go back to Reddit please.
This is retarded logic bro. Wanting a loving gf is not asking for much. That’s just one of the most basic human needs everyone should have. Wanting a gf is nothing compared to asking for something outlandish like what you mentioned. I never asked god for much, but even that little bit was too much. Stop simping for god bro. Sometimes when I feel like god might exist, I curse him out and bitch at him for how things are. Complaining to god is the only non cucked thing to do if you still believe

bro try doing it to femoids who are holding a coffee cup like starcucks or a beverage in their hand, and knock it off and spill it.
This would be hilarious, "Watch where you're going retard." as they whine and cry.

This nigga coping hard:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Nuns just try to suppress their sexuality and then they just become hyper sexual and start fucking other nuns Jfl. I’m not even talking out of my ass this shit is historically documented. Religion can be a very weak cope ngl. But if you gotta do what you gotta do :feelsseriously: tbh just don’t preach it to others like it’s some ultimate profound truth or something

I kinda do that sometimes. If im walking straight and a foid is walking towards me sometimes i dont move out the way and make them move.

Once I bumped into an old foid my groin was touching her gut. Which was wierd because she was arab (with hijab) and its really bad to come in contact with a non relative male according to Islam so i was 100% sure she would try to avoid me

Romans 12:17-21
B666D882 E893 4A9E BC21 CB1CF73D72B9

I'm not white knighting anyone. That's slander. If a woman made this post about men, you'd say "The empathetic gender!!!" but it is somehow okay when the opposite happens? God says in his perfect word the Holy Bible that he hates hypocrites. I have even said I have no problem throwing cold water or barging into women who dress like whores. You're just retarded, and most likely too young to even be on this site. Maybe I aught to find out your REAL date of birth, see how long you last on the forum. There are so many people here who are clearly below the age of 16 that I am shocked it isn't being more cracked down on.
ENJOY THE BAN MY NIGGER ASK CHRIST FOR REDEMPTION MAYBE HE CAN UNBAN YOU LOL