Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting i'm starting to accept my inceldoom

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
after all the failed aproches i did recently, i'm just starting to accept that i'm too ugly and autistic to be loved, i'm not even bothering with carnaval or studying to college, or playing games, i just want to LDAR now :feelsrope:, the only reason i don't kill myself is that i'm too much of a pussy to do it.

Have you tried getting a haircut? :y'all:

Have you tried getting a haircut? :y'all:
tried that and many more things, my parent's are supportive to me, despise i'm being a complete failure, i only wish know to be economical independent and to LDAR without parasinting my parents

Now all you can do is LDAR and cope with games and whatnot.

I thought this as well,but our shitty hormones won't leave our brains alone,condemning us to seek acceptance and keep trying like cucks even though we rationally know how over it is.

I thought this as well,but our shitty hormones won't leave our brains alone,condemning us to seek acceptance even though we rationally know how over it is.
this hormones that make us want to breed despise it being impossible

i'll never be able to fully accept it, but good for u

Try using heads and shoulders 2 in 1.

Just shower and get a haircut bro

I'm in the same boat. I've approached nearly 200 girls and not managed to get even a date out of it. I know it's over at this point, so the motivation to keep trying is running very thin.

Last year, on days off work I would sometime go into the city to do approaches. Now, I just relax and LDAR on here instead. And do you know what? It's better. Much, much better. Instead of walking around for hours, getting constantly rejected, I can just LDAR, talk with people who can relate to my position and have a laugh along the way. I know it's not going to get me anywhere in terms of getting a date/relationship, but I've already tried harder than most guys ever will to do that and have absolutely nothing to show for it, so I'm struggling to see the point in trying much more.

after all the failed aproches i did recently, i'm just starting to accept that i'm too ugly and autistic to be loved, i'm not even bothering with carnaval or studying to college, or playing games, i just want to LDAR now :feelsrope:, the only reason i don't kill myself is that i'm too much of a pussy to do it.
Looking at the shitty lives most NT men live cause of their harpies wives and seeing how shallow and materialistic foids are i'm accepting my inceldoom more and more but i still have that unconscious need for validation, affection and sex tho :cryfeels:
I'm in the same boat. I've approached nearly 200 girls and not managed to get even a date out of it. I know it's over at this point, so the motivation to keep trying is running very thin.

Last year, on days off work I would sometime go into the city to do approaches. Now, I just relax and LDAR on here instead. And do you know what? It's better. Much, much better. Instead of walking around for hours, getting constantly rejected, I can just LDAR, talk with people who can relate to my position and have a laugh along the way. I know it's not going to get me anywhere in terms of getting a date/relationship, but I've already tried harder than most guys ever will to do that and have absolutely nothing to show for it, so I'm struggling to see the point in trying much more.
Foids are so low they don't even deserve our frustration

What when? Did you posted about it? Where send link? Did I missed something?